Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexyxxamy - Heathrow  (Read 499 times)

1 review(s) for sexyxxsasha (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline Equilibrium

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw her almost a year ago in a hotel down Heathrow/ Hayes , was going to write a review but her profile was not active so I couldn't find her profile to get the link. While scrolling though aw I saw her profile has popped back which reminded me to post the review up. I generally went to see her as there weren't that many 'young english' girls working. She's another one that is managed by 'abdul' as the profile's of the other girls are very similar to each other. (Persian Camila, sexy sal and so on...). It seemed unreal at £80 for 30 mins, which wouldve been great vfm for a girl like her.

However, it was a very crap service , saw Abdul lurking around in the lobby while I was waiting for the room number, knocked and she opened in a nice black lingerie in which she looked hot af, as soon as I entered , she was on her phone , was told to remove my clothes , she stripped down and was still on her phone , then I moved onto the bed and started with ro, which progressed to owo , which was good but only lasted for a min before she lied down and put the Jonny on , the sex was very mechanical and she wanted me to finish as soon as possible, after finishing inside of her in doggy. She just handed some wipes , Still had 15 min to go , but clearly she was not going to try as she was back on her phone , I asked for a shower and left with still 5-10 min remaining.

The girl didn't show any interest and was on her phone at any chance she got.
It's the girl I would see for a pump and dump as she has reduced her rates to £70 , but seeing as there are other w/g's that offer the same for less , I wouldn't return.

P.s would post pics but profile is in active  :unknown:
I'll try and add the new link whenever her profile is active again.