Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mission Impossible in North Wales  (Read 1203 times)

Hj1973

Trying to organise a punt for tomorrow afternoon is impossible. Most girls not active and those that are not available until next week. Can't throw money at a girl right now!

STAR-LORD

Trying to organise a punt for tomorrow afternoon is impossible. Most girls not active and those that are not available until next week. Can't throw money at a girl right now!

Which methods have you tried so far?  :hi:

Adultwork? Viva Street? Gumtree? Or even UKE?  :unknown:

Hj1973

Which methods have you tried so far?  :hi:

Adultwork? Viva Street? Gumtree? Or even UKE?  :unknown:
Just adultwork.

Offline mrdiamond77

I am guessing that North Wales is a punting desert?

Hj1973

STAR-LORD

Just adultwork.

If I were you, sign up to UKE asap. Post a classified on the Wales board, stating your requirements in a service provider, time, type of booking for North Wales etc., and see what happens.

Then while your waiting for a response on there, check Viva Street and Gumtree.  :hi:

SeekingtheTruth

If I were you, sign up to UKE asap. Post a classified on the Wales board, stating your requirements in a service provider, time, type of booking for North Wales etc., and see what happens.

Then while your waiting for a response on there, check Viva Street and Gumtree.  :hi:

I'm guessing most parts of North Wales is going to be shocking for punting.

And as he is looking for a punt tomorrow afternoon I wouldn't put much hope on UKE.

STAR-LORD

I'm guessing most parts of North Wales is going to be shocking for punting.

And as he is looking for a punt tomorrow afternoon I wouldn't put much hope on UKE.

That is most likely very accurate in both concepts. Just trying to knock it down from mission impossible to mission difficult at least.

Perhaps the only other alternative to what I've suggested maybe is for the OP to throw down a Reverse booking on AW perhaps?  :unknown:

SeekingtheTruth

That is most likely very accurate in both concepts. Just trying to knock it down from mission impossible to mission difficult at least.

Perhaps the only other alternative to what I've suggested maybe is for the OP to throw down a Reverse booking on AW perhaps?  :unknown:

Reverse booking is a good idea, again just not sure if he will get any decent results due to the restricted timescales.

Hj1973

Thanks gents. I've gone for a plan B in NaughtyHH, I'll see how it turns out. Comms have been great but not great reviews on here. Watch this space. Comms with Ava Rose Foxx are a nightmare!

Hectorshouse

HJ, have only punted once in North Wales and I guess I was lucky to find a good one.

Saying that Ava Rose looks stunning!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I am going up there in the next two months, must track her down and get a booking - if I am lucky!

Good luck!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hj1973

HJ, have only punted once in North Wales and I guess I was lucky to find a good one.

Saying that Ava Rose looks stunning!

I am going up there in the next two months, must track her down and get a booking - if I am lucky!

Good luck!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Good luck, her comms are bobbins, had me ringing a phone that was off and dicked me around for half an out before the punt. Needless to say it never happened. Tried arranging since and radio silence.

Offline Peartree

If you are anywhere near Porthmadog then I can highly recommend Miss Abby. She is worth the £70 for half an hour. I promise you will not be disappointed. I regularly call whenever I am in the area

Hj1973

If you are anywhere near Porthmadog then I can highly recommend Miss Abby. She is worth the £70 for half an hour. I promise you will not be disappointed. I regularly call whenever I am in the area

That's a bit far out but useful to know. You got a link to the right one?

Cheers

Offline mrdiamond77

Any chance of a review for her?   :hi:

Offline HughJardon

Try this Hj1973 you wont be disappointed

Regards

I'm like a comic book nerd when it comes to profiles :- They Must contain pictures  ;) but
Tom Williams has posted something on said lady

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147936.0

Offline jimmytick

I'm like a comic book nerd when it comes to profiles :- They Must contain pictures  ;) but
Tom Williams has posted something on said lady

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=147936.0

Seems a bit too good to be true to me

that19guy87

This place is a terrible at the moment. I've tried meeting swaggalady and she ignores most messages.