Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alexa-UK - Leeds  (Read 1706 times)

22 review(s) for Alexa-UK (13 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline petergriffin

External Link/Members Only

30 mins booking £70

City Centre Hotel, 5 mins from train station

I had been trying to book Alexa for some time but either a breakdown in comms or a diary clash kept me at bay

Had an appointment in Leeds today and noticed Alexa was available, a few emails later we were on

The meet

I must say Alexa is absolutely stunning. I would say 5 ft 8 and a size 12, beautiful figure with medium size breasts (real though) and a very discrete tattoo

Facially Alexa is beautiful, she wouldn't look out of place on the arm of a premiership footballer. Absolutely blown away by her looks.

Alexa was very welcoming and made me feel at ease very quickly. I couldn't wait to get stuck in

Some french kissing led to my clothes being removed and Alexa licking the inside of my thigh on her knees, hell fire I nearly had her eye out.

Ball licking with plenty of eye contact and a bit of teasing was pressing all my right buttons. A terrific blow job (without) was performed with expertise

On to the bed and Alexa removed her bra for me to get to grips with a nice handful. More OWO followed, I had to pinch myself that this beauty was devouring my cock

Condom on and Alexa rode me reverse CG , another site to behold. Alexa came very quickly so we changed to doggy.

I had to think of work or it would have been game over but Alexa started trembling shortly after for orgasm number 2

Onto mish and I was close to blowing my load. Plenty of kissing while Alexa grabbed my arse to thrust harder, Alexa came for a third time (she said this had never happened before, I am no sexpert but if she was faking it she had me fooled)

Time was knocking on, Alexa asked me if I would come in her mouth. It would have been rude not to. Ball licking, cock licking and some great fingerwork was too much to bear but it was the eye contact that rang the bell.

I had a few days sap saved up and it went everywhere, plenty found it's way on to her tongue but there was still loads around the shaft which Alexa duly cleaned up with her tongue.

A general clean up, a nice chat and I had to dash for my train.

Alexa is definetly in my top 3 punts to date. I would recommend her highly

Offline stevedave

Was this an outcall or incall OP?

If she's working from city centre hotels now rather than La Dock, then I may have to get in touch, as it puts her bang into my "lunchtime special" zone  :thumbsup:

Offline Neptune

I have wasted too much time on her. Not for me anymore. Good luck boys

Offline mrfishyfoo

I have wasted too much time on her. Not for me anymore. Good luck boys

This ^^^^

Offline FLYING BLUE

30 mins booking £70

City Centre Hotel, 5 mins from train station

I had been trying to book Alexa for some time but either a breakdown in comms or a diary clash kept me at bay

Had an appointment in Leeds today and noticed Alexa was available, a few emails later we were on

The meet

I must say Alexa is absolutely stunning. I would say 5 ft 8 and a size 12, beautiful figure with medium size breasts (real though) and a very discrete tattoo

Facially Alexa is beautiful, she wouldn't look out of place on the arm of a premiership footballer. Absolutely blown away by her looks.

Alexa was very welcoming and made me feel at ease very quickly. I couldn't wait to get stuck in

Some french kissing led to my clothes being removed and Alexa licking the inside of my thigh on her knees, hell fire I nearly had her eye out.

Ball licking with plenty of eye contact and a bit of teasing was pressing all my right buttons. A terrific blow job (without) was performed with expertise

On to the bed and Alexa removed her bra for me to get to grips with a nice handful. More OWO followed, I had to pinch myself that this beauty was devouring my cock

Condom on and Alexa rode me reverse CG , another site to behold. Alexa came very quickly so we changed to doggy.

I had to think of work or it would have been game over but Alexa started trembling shortly after for orgasm number 2

Onto mish and I was close to blowing my load. Plenty of kissing while Alexa grabbed my arse to thrust harder, Alexa came for a third time (she said this had never happened before, I am no sexpert but if she was faking it she had me fooled)

Time was knocking on, Alexa asked me if I would come in her mouth. It would have been rude not to. Ball licking, cock licking and some great fingerwork was too much to bear but it was the eye contact that rang the bell.

I had a few days sap saved up and it went everywhere, plenty found it's way on to her tongue but there was still loads around the shaft which Alexa duly cleaned up with her tongue.

A general clean up, a nice chat and I had to dash for my train.

Alexa is definetly in my top 3 punts to date. I would recommend her highly

Great review - What was her name again? :D :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Offline yorkieyorkie

FFS well done OP in getting a booking. This Alexa has pissed me about beyond belief and I can no longer be bothered with her.

Offline petergriffin

Was this an outcall or incall OP?

If she's working from city centre hotels now rather than La Dock, then I may have to get in touch, as it puts her bang into my "lunchtime special" zone  :thumbsup:

It was an incall Steve. She told me she doesnt have access to the flat at La Dock anymore but will shortly be based in the city centre

Offline stevedave

It was an incall Steve. She told me she doesnt have access to the flat at La Dock anymore but will shortly be based in the city centre

This is good news, for me. Do you know if this applies to Tia as well?

Offline p3ngu1n

This is good news, for me. Do you know if this applies to Tia as well?

I saw her early days and enjoyed my time with her. I've not met Tia but Alexa delivered superbly and I haven't returned only because I enjoy variety and rarely return. If she sorts out her accommodation situation, you'll enjoy her SD :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review OP :hi:

Offline stevedave

I saw her early days and enjoyed my time with her. I've not met Tia but Alexa delivered superbly and I haven't returned only because I enjoy variety and rarely return. If she sorts out her accommodation situation, you'll enjoy her SD :thumbsup:

Cheers for the review OP :hi:

I've seen both of them mate, Alexa once and Tia twice (feels like I've seen her more, but it's only twice)... if they have moved into the city centre, they will be slap bang in my naughty lunnchbreak zone. Which would be nice! Getting to the Dock and back in an hour, from the office, is impossible.

Offline BLINDBOB25

She put in a reverse bid with me but now the profile has disappeared off AW

Offline stevedave

She put in a reverse bid with me but now the profile has disappeared off AW

Yeah it's gone... properly gone as well, not just hidden.

Offline BLINDBOB25

Need to find a second plan oh well

Offline Bustydusty

[/quote

Her number is on tiajuicy’s profile

Offline Pk44

Her profile is back and her green light is on!

Offline stevedave

Offline Pk44

Not available until 3 sadly, which is probably a bit late for a lunchtime quicky....

Offline yorkieyorkie

[/quote

Her number is on tiajuicy’s profile

I’ve looked on Tia’s profile and can’t see Alexas no.

Offline petergriffin

Not sure if im allowed to do this so please let me know if not.

If you PM me i can send you her number

Offline stevedave

Neither Alexa or Tia currently have their number on their profiles.

My personal suggestion would be not to pass the number between people... if they are available and want to be contacted via phone, they'll put their numbers up.

Offline Neptune

Need to find a second plan oh well
This is typical pissing people about by Alexa UK.

Offline Bustydusty

It was but it’s gone and I didn’t note it down!