Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Amazon - Colindale  (Read 4678 times)

52 review(s) for Amy Amazon (44 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline Analist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
£80/hour incall + 20 for anal

Amy has a number of positive reviews here, although in typical lazy fashion I only looked her up after the punt! What attracted me was the promise of an hour with anal for 100, and some time to kill for a trip to Colindale.

Comms by text were short and straightforward. Some have said they are handled by someone else in Hungary, but I didn't have any delays. Her location is a modern apartment building about 5 minutes walk from the station.

I wouldn't say her looks are particularly Amazonian. She is a middle-aged mom, probably late 40s or early 50s. Good body shape though with curves and enhanced boobs that I could feel through the thin top she was wearing.

Others have commented on her oral skills and they were excellent. Lots of slow licking of the balls and shaft, and she could deep throat most of my dick. She asked if I wanted anal next and I replied I wanted to fuck her pussy first. We tried a couple of positions, then she lubed up and presented herself doggy for anal. I went in and picked up the pace, and blasted my come into the condom. Had a shower and a chat before I left.

If you like fucking MILFs and you like value for money you'll like Amy. She was pleasant to chat with and came across as a nice person. Apparently had another profile on aw before but the admin deleted it without notice. She's been in the UK for five years so her English is all right.

Shyboy0075

Offline Fitzjew

Definitely meeting her end of the month. Been on my list for a while

baneman6

Hey Guy's - slightly off topic but

I have been aware of Amy amazon for a while now and read numerous good reviews with the mention of apprehention regarding her face etc..

A few months back my regular masseuse cancelled short notice and I came across External Link/Members Only

Upon booking and arriving at her place in Colindale I realised it was Amy Amazon I was seeing for a massage.  :D  ..she had a Massage table set up along with soft music.. I was sure she would have offered more than a massage although we hadnt discussed...but a masssage is all  I got :unknown:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I have been aware of Amy amazon for a while now and read numerous good reviews with the mention of apprehention regarding her face etc..

A few months back my regular masseuse cancelled short notice and I came across External Link/Members Only

Upon booking and arriving at her place in Colindale I realised it was Amy Amazon I was seeing for a massage.  :D  ..she had a Massage table set up along with soft music.. I was sure she would have offered more than a massage although we hadnt discussed...but a masssage is all  I got :unknown:

The reviews and her service make me want to take the plunge but its her face that puts me off.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Bassman

The reviews and her service make me want to take the plunge but its her face that puts me off.

And that’s a flattering shot compared to what I saw in the flesh lol.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Lol I'm tempted as her service seems good plus massage and anal for a bill that is a good price. Even mr Getty approves  :)

Offline Chorley

She looks like Noel Fielding  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Bassman

Lol I'm tempted as her service seems good plus massage and anal for a bill that is a good price. Even mr Getty approves  :)

Go for it then I guess.  It not something I could go through with once I saw her.

Offline blackjack1

Nah that was bang on topic lol.....Thanks for the save, I was considering seeing her too, but the talk about her face made me wary. "That's gonna be a no for me dawg"

Offline RAJEC

Fuck me, her face is a right state, bless her!

Offline woiczeck

I’m sorry I saw her last year and for an hour it was a good punt.  She was sexy, fit body and really really good location.

But.... since then I have been worried she’s a tranny.... she kept talking about her boy back in Hungary and how she has to be careful, and that she has a partner here and he’s in with her doing this... I don’t it set my alarm bells of, it’s eeemed to go beyond just chit chat like she was making a point of telling me these things to thin she’s just a normal mildly doing this for a bit of extra cash!

Anyway one thing is for sure tranny or not her body fucking banging a defo BOBFOC...

If you’re happy taking the plunge and potentially ducking a man then go for it!! I probably won’t be back...

Offline DastardlyDick

Having seen Amy on several occasions (review done) if she is a tranny, it was a bloody good surgeon who did it - her pussy responded beautifully to a good licking.
As for looks, OK, everyone has their own idea of beauty but while she's not a candidate for Miss World, she's no munter either.
Last time I saw her 'A' Levels weren't on offer, but I will definitely be returning to sample her tradesman's entrance!

Offline tox1

I wanted to see Amy but wasn't too sure whether she was a Transexual. I did some research online and came up with an interview she did about her past as a Hungarian International Handball player. She mentions being pregnant and later in the interview about moving to the UK.  So it seems she was born female.

The link is below. Just use the Google Translate to translate it to English.    It is the first website listing on the Google page.

Jeddi Mária, aki ugyan nem volt tagja a bajnokcsapatnak, mégis ...