Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: craigslist massage TOFTT  (Read 970 times)

Offline STEVO 69

External Link/Members Only
Coms via email, reply after 2 days.   Nice friendly educated girl , accurate photos, dressed in very short T shirt top, great massage, No Extras / hand job
even when offered more £££,s.
Save yourselfs £45!!!

Offline Night-Owl

External Link/Members Only
Coms via email, reply after 2 days.   Nice friendly educated girl , accurate photos, dressed in very short T shirt top, great massage, No Extras / hand job
even when offered more £££,s.
Save yourselfs £45!!!

This is not a sexual service - her add says it all.

What a daft review. Might as well complain you didn't get a nosh from the staff at the local Tesco

Offline jakeh

To be fair her pictures are quite saucy so you'd think she'd offer some sort of relief.

Offline STEVO 69

This is not a sexual service - her add says it all.

What a daft review. Might as well complain you didn't get a nosh from the staff at the local Tesco
How many massage venues have you been to where it advertises  'No Sexual Sevices' ?

crazylicker

There are some nobs on here - nearly every massage ad on whatever medium says "no sexual services" and we all, from time to time, give one or other a go - sometimes lucky, sometimes not so - thanks for telling us - I thought that was what this forum was about.

Offline Night-Owl

There are some nobs on here - nearly every massage ad on whatever medium says "no sexual services" and we all, from time to time, give one or other a go - sometimes lucky, sometimes not so - thanks for telling us - I thought that was what this forum was about.

Like those knobs that don't post reviews?

And no, I don't. Ring and ask :sarcastic:

Offline Neptune

Like those knobs that don't post reviews?

And no, I don't. Ring and ask :sarcastic:
)+1
Get some fucking reviews posted

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ah diddums LEECH...you going to actually contribute anything of value instead of writing shite.  :sarcastic:  :sarcastic:

Time to go leech.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

crazylicker

I've an opinion which I'm entitled to air - just because you, you silly old fucker, disagree means nothing!

Offline mrfishyfoo

I've an opinion which I'm entitled to air - just because you, you silly old fucker, disagree means nothing!

As do the rest of us MrLeech.

You do need to try abit better with your banter as resorting to abuse will just get you banned.  :lol: :lol: :lol:

We don't want that do we.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

Offline Neptune

Why not give a little (review) instead of abusing Fishy who gives a lot. Only one silly old fucker on this thread and it ain't Fishy.

Offline Kendrig

There a lot of good members on this site, who provide some cracking intel, and fully support the site.

It would help if those that just peruse, and use the info provided by contributing members also fully support the site. The site is for sharing information. Not just leeching.

Fishy your not old fucker, you may be twisted though, heyho :D :lol: