Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Harriet Appleby - Salford M5  (Read 2207 times)

58 review(s) for Harriet Appleby (56 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by threechilliman]

Offline threechilliman

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £110 for 1hr incall

Note: Aware of my forum memberships

Summary in red at the bottom

Having recently decided to take the odd punt from time to time, I started to give some thought to whose knickers I might want to get into this year :D I'd deleted all of my HL's last year which meant a clean sheet of paper, so to speak and rather than trawl AW I just decided to let a HL create itself. In the main this was always going to be UKE/P related, either girls that really appealed with a bit of banter on UKE or those that ticked my boxes from UKP reviews. I weren't going to put much effort into finding girls any other way as my opportunities would be limited, so a short list would suffice for the year. A few names were already floating about in my head so I noted them down, did a bit of research and popped their profiles into my HL. Half a dozen or so would give me more than enough to be going on with for the year.

Having podged recently and with no further plans until the weather warmed up a bit I left things there. Then work related events meant an opportunity might present itself at short notice - nothing definite but I thought 'Just keep an eye on things and see how it develops'. And develop it did, into the sort of gold plated window I'll only consider now. Not much time though so on to my HL to see who might be available. Half were ruled out on location so that left only three viable options and on closer inspection none were available on the date required. OK, lets have a look on AW tours to see if anybody tickled my fancy from afar happened to be touring. Nothing of interest on the date I was after. OK, last-ditch - an ad on UKE with the parameters kept wide open in terms of age, looks, size, price and service and even giving a choice of two dates with flexibility on time. Can't do any more than that.

My ad went up and apart from a bit of banter on it, no response through the day. I drove home a bit deflated if I'm honest but thought 'Not all girls are on there all day and maybe the evening would see someone having a catch-up and spot my ad'. Got home, logged in and a message had appeared. Let's have a look then and to my complete surprise Harriet had responded - and even better, she's on my HL, who was showing as unavailable when I'd checked earlier. The first date she couldn't do but the second was OK with her. Nice response as well, really clear about what she offered with a bit of humour thrown in for good measure. Anyway after a few messages back and to sorting the details, I've got myself a booking and I'm one very happy chappy I can tell you. Her comm's are top drawer I should add. Sounds nice on the phone an' all, confident and bright. Anyway, the night before I'm skimming through her profile just to check details when I noticed her rate was £110/hr. Odd I thought, I'm sure it had said £120 or £130 when I'd looked - I hadn't really taken a great deal of notice if I'm honest. A quick message to see what the score was and she confirmed it was £110 - the £120 rate is when she's on tour, which she had been when I looked. Sorted! :thumbsup:

I'd booked an early slot with her as I had a few things to do on the day and wanted the punt done and dusted so I could concentrate on what I was supposed to be doing that day. A quick text first thing and she responded quickly to give me the green light. Off we go and I'm soon rolling into Salford. A quick stop to get the coffees in (never done that before and very civilised it is too!) and she pops down to let me through the gates (parking is available on the road outside but I prefer the safety of locked gates) as I get a first glimpse of my prey for the day. Nice as well. Girl-next-door type, pretty and dressed casually as I'd asked, so jeans, T-shirt and white Converse. No make-up which was fine as well, just very natural. We make our way up the apartment so we can get proceedings underway.....

Once inside she greets me just how I like - DFK, and I'm having a little feel of her arse. I take my coat off and we're having another snog as she's trying to get into my pants. I just call a halt as I haven't paid yet and like to get the business stuff out of the way these days so both parties can relax. Soon I've got her on the bed and I'm dragging her jeans off although she remembers to pop her Converse back on for me. She urges me to lie on the bed while she kneels and gets to work on my cock and balls, nice and sensual and doesn't hammer away at your todger. She pays plenty of attention to my balls as well, kissing and licking them - yep, I'm definitely enjoying myself here. She tells me she likes having her nipples sucked and played with so I attend to those, to which she's very responsive - I played with her nips throughout the meet which she seemed to enjoy, apart from when I squeezed a bit too hard - whoops!

We reposition ourselves on the bed and she joins me for a good snog and a nice little feel of her pussy through her knickers, before having another mouthful of my cock. Time to reverse roles, so I drag her knickers off and before diving in for breakfast, I push her knickers into her mouth (which causes a little giggle) and we have another snog before I head south. She's got a lovely little pussy as well, shaved save for a tuft of hair above, very neat and tidy lips and as fresh as the morning dew down there, so I settle in for a munch. Yummy. To offer me further encouragement, she chucks her knickers back down to me so I've got them in my face whilst I'm noshing her :wacko: After a wee while she urges me to stick a finger in and I continue my dual probing before taking my finger out and sucking her juices off. Hang on though, she wants a taste as well so I dip my digit back in and offer it to her - no hesitation either, always a good sign in my book.

We scramble over into 69 and whilst she's attending to my cock I get to work on her pussy again, alternating between licking and slurping her clit and pushing my tongue as far into her as I can. But there's an inviting looking arsehole winking at me and I can't resist - so my tongue has a flick round. Harriet just shifts position slightly so I can access more easily and my tongue is now delving into her bum. We continue with this for a while before I need some air. So I lie back, she kneels over me at right angles for another BJ and I stick two fingers into her pussy, right up to the knuckle. She goes deep and I can't see for her hair whether she takes the lot, but she gags a couple of times - always enjoy a girl gagging on my cock with my fingers inside her. We move around again and as we do I give her arse a cheeky slap. 'You can do that again' she giggles so I do. Now spanking is an odd one for me, sometimes I get it and sometimes I don't but after a few strokes she's lay on the bed across me with her arse in the air and is encouraging me to give her a good spanking. I set to work, calling her a bad girl and asking her what bad girls get. 'Spanked' she replies as I continue and her arse cheeks now have a rosy glow to them. She didn't flinch at all, although I don't spank to hard (I don't think).

On to the main event and she covers the little fella up and asks for doggy first 'After that you can do whatever you want - I cum very easily in doggy' she adds. Who am I to argue? I take aim and off we go as I grip her hips and build up a steady rhythm. She does seem to be enjoying it as well so I build up a bit more thrust and continue to spank her. Then a really sublime moment. She shifts slightly across the bed to reach for something on the bedside table but I can't see what. 'Keep fucking me' she urges, so I do. First I see a condom, then she picks something up, then a tube of something. I just keep going (it was all a bit frantic, but really good when it happens) and then I can see what she's up to. A butt plug she's wrapped up and is trying to lube it up, which isn't easy I wouldn't have thought whilst you're being drilled, and then she reaches round to pop it into her bum. 'Oh, go on then, I'm thinking' pausing momentarily for her to take aim and push it home. But then an added surprise as she flicks a switch and the damn thing is buzzing away as she urges me to fuck her harder. Now this will be tricky as it's directly against my cock and she's clutching the sheets and has her face buried in the pillow. A few more slaps of her arse for good measure and I manage to keep going until she cums. We're all getting a bit sweaty now.....

After a few moments to catch our breath we swap over into CG and with the butt plug still inside her she sinks herself down on to me. Not too fast here cos that thing is right on the sensitive bit of my cock but we grind away. Then she's up on one knee as we time our thrusts to meet each other before she goes the whole hog and gets into the squat position. We have a bit of a giggle here as I move the sheets so I can see those Converse and comment that she looks like a naughty school girl fucking the head master (next time). Then on to mish, starting slowly and holding her legs apart by the ankles so those Converse are in my eyeline :wacko: Then I pop her feet over my shoulders so I can grab her legs to me and get stuck into her. By now I can feel the sap rising so I let her legs go and lean forward for a snog. The finish gets a bit frantic again as I put in a sprint - I've got my arms around her and she's holding on tight and BOOM! I cum really hard, grunting and groaning as I do before I collapse on top of her absolutely spent. Now that's what I call a great fuck!

After a minute or two I've got my breath back enough to literally roll off her - I am literally knackered. She tidies me up very gently and we have a kiss and a cuddle and a really good natter about this and that, finally downing the coffee I'd arrived with. Then off for a shower which she gets running for me, leaving a towel for me to use on the side. I'm quickly through and as I get dried she follows me through to swill her bits and bobs. Then a final kiss and I head away very pleased with myself.

Overall, a tremendous booking. A simple list of requests with nothing elaborate nor did I set an agenda - just go with the flow and it worked a treat. A punt that gathered it's own momentum once we got going. Takes two to tango as they say and Harriet really does get into the sex - it felt as though she wanted to fuck me which urges me on. It just felt all very natural if you catch my drift. Going for the casual look, playing with her knickers and the vibrating butt plug added even more spice to the occasion for me. Hell yes, I enjoyed myself and plan to return when opportunity permits.

To summarise, I’d say the following:-

Venue – apartment near MacDonalds at the end of the A57. Easy to find with parking outside or within if you feel safer that way, just ask. Inside is clean and tidy and feels just right for fucking!

Comm’s – top drawer. All by UKE with a phone call to establish that I'm not a complete nutter for her peace of mind. Texts on the day to confirm and on arrival. Easy peasy!

WG – girl-next-door type with a decent body on her, dressed casually as I'd asked. Profile is accurate in terms of pics and the service she offers. Friendly, chatty and really good fun in the bedroom with a great attitude to delivering pleasure. A note on her size - most of the previous reviews mention a strapping lass around a size 16. Her profile now states a size 14 - points I hadn't really noted down beforehand. I seem to recall reading somewhere that she'd lost weight as when I met her, she just seemed like a normal size girl -  there was no thinking 'Blimey she's a big girl'. If I'd been asked I'd have said a size 12 (possibly even a 10 through her hips??) as of the date of the review. If anybody has seen her a few times maybe they might confirm the down-size?

Services – GFE, DFK, OWO, RO, 69, Spanking, Mish, CG & Doggy. Didn't partake of anal (£30 extra) although a vibrating butt plug did find it's way in there and was extremely enjoyable as we fucked. Everything delivered with real verve but not in an over-the-top way. All felt very natural and she seemed to be enjoying it as much as I was.

Verdict – yep, I'd read the reviews and summarised things for myself. 'She sounds like an enthusiastic and good fun fuck' and that's exactly what she provided. If you like your GFE type booking I'd be surprised if you didn't find her good company. Good value and no clock watching. Put simply, I'd return and probably will when time allows.

Offline milkman10

nice review always a good read

Offline Bustydusty

Great review - she’s moving up my hl!

fuck_fuck

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 09:28:29 pm by fuck_fuck »

Offline gunter

Class review ; almost worth a wank ! She's defo on the HL now .

Online george r

It was a while ago when I saw her but looking at her April 2018 pics she has lost quite a bit of weight .

Offline Bustydusty

It was a while ago when I saw her but looking at her April 2018 pics she has lost quite a bit of weight .
Her size was what stopped me seeing her before but the new pics and reports are good

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider

WG – girl-next-door type with a decent body on her, dressed casually as I'd asked. Profile is accurate in terms of pics and the service she offers. Friendly, chatty and really good fun in the bedroom with a great attitude to delivering pleasure. A note on her size - most of the previous reviews mention a strapping lass around a size 16. Her profile now states a size 14 - points I hadn't really noted down beforehand. I seem to recall reading somewhere that she'd lost weight as when I met her, she just seemed like a normal size girl -  there was no thinking 'Blimey she's a big girl'. If I'd been asked I'd have said a size 12 (possibly even a 10 through her hips??) as of the date of the review. If anybody has seen her a few times maybe they might confirm the down-size?

Hi, I hope you don’t mind me replying but I just wanted to address this particular section above as this isn’t the first time my size has been commented on, albeit in a complimentary way so far.

To confirm - I am definitely a size 14 as all my current clothes & underwear prove, I have lost about 2 stone since last year and was a size 16. I’m currently in the process of losing a bit more until I reach a size 12 and then hope to maintain it, when that happens I’ll be very happy to update my profile accordingly!

While it’s nice that recent comments have said I seem smaller, I wouldn’t want anyone to turn up expecting a slim size 10 - 12 girl as that’s not what they’ll be getting, as someone else said “you’re tackling a big lass here, get yourself ready”  :D

In ‘civvie’ life I always knocked a size off if the subject came up and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only girl to have done this, I think this is probably why people (men especially) sometimes have a slightly distorted view of what sizes really look like - of course height, shape & weight distribution also come in to the mix so girls with the same clothes size may look different.

However, now that I’m being paid for services and advertising myself as what is essentially a “product” then it’s best to be as honest as possible to avoid  time & money being wasted if I’m not your type. I’ve never had anyone walk out or be disappointed when they’ve met me (to my knowledge) and wouldn’t want that to start happenening in the future.

Anyway, thanks for the review & hope this clears up any descrepancies on my size!

Thanks, Harriet xx

« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 01:53:40 pm by Harriet_UK »

Offline Bustydusty

Hi, I hope you don’t mind me replying but I just wanted to address this particular section above as this isn’t the first time my size has been commented on, albeit in a complimentary way so far.

To confirm - I am definitely a size 14 as all my current clothes & underwear prove, I have lost about 2 stone since last year and was a size 16. I’m currently in the process of losing a bit more until I reach a size 12 and then hope to maintain it, when that happens I’ll be very happy to update my profile accordingly!

While it’s nice that recent comments have said I seem smaller, I wouldn’t want anyone to turn up expecting a slim size 10 - 12 girl as that’s not what they’ll be getting, as someone else said “you’re tackling a big lass here, get yourself ready”  :D

In ‘civvie’ life I always knocked a size off if the subject came up and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only girl to have done this, I think this is probably why people (men especially) sometimes have a slightly distorted view of what sizes really look like - of course height, shape & weight distribution also come in to the mix so girls with the same clothes size may look different.

However, now that I’m being paid for services and advertising myself as what is essentially a “product then it’s best to be as honest as possible to avoid  time & money being wasted if I’m not your type. I’ve never had anyone walk out or be disappointed when they’ve met me (to my knowledge) and wouldn’t want that to start happenening in the future.

Anyway, thanks for the review & hope this clears up any descrepancies on my size!

Thanks, Harriet xx

Thanks for that Harriet - it must feel weird reading reviews about yourself - yours are very good ( u should read some of the negatives!)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2018, 02:11:48 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider
Thanks for that Harriet - it must feel weird reading reviews about yourself - yours are very good ( u should read some of the negatives!)

Haha it does make me cringe a bit but mostly laugh! Of course it’s my choice to read them and a punters right to review his experiences honestly so I wouldn’t expect anything to be toned down or left out to spare my feelings.

It’s not really for me to comment on other people’s reviews but suffice to say I wouldn’t want some of the things I’ve read to be aimed at me, hence why I’ve tried to be as honest as possible in my profile & services. Of course I can’t control what people think or choose to write, I can only continue do my best and hope people are happy :)

Offline NigelF

However, now that I’m being paid for services and advertising myself as what is essentially a “product” then it’s best to be as honest as possible to avoid  time & money being wasted if I’m not your type. I’ve never had anyone walk out or be disappointed when they’ve met me (to my knowledge) and wouldn’t want that to start happenening in the future.

Thanks, Harriet xx

Great post! I also agree with your comments about why we're sometimes not great with size. Loads of girls lie about it, not just escorts! Really, we should only go off those we actually know/can confirm (e.g. wives & gfs) but as you say then things like height and shape etc come into play which can make it tricky. Also, there can be quite a large variation in sizes amongst different brands and stores (e.g. you can be a 12 in one place but a 14 in another).

Jay-Jay

Great post! I also agree with your comments about why we're sometimes not great with size. Loads of girls lie about it, not just escorts! Really, we should only go off those we actually know/can confirm (e.g. wives & gfs) but as you say then things like height and shape etc come into play which can make it tricky. Also, there can be quite a large variation in sizes amongst different brands and stores (e.g. you can be a 12 in one place but a 14 in another).
Blimey Nige.....are you thinking of a profile change to Gok Wan ?  :D

Jay

Offline threechilliman

+1, although I disagree on the point about wives/GF's and civvy birds generally! :lol:

I now have a reference point for a 14.

Offline Titi

+ 1 and great post Harriet, your honesty is refreshing. Also don’t lose any booty weight as some of us love women with a decent derrière  ;).

Offline yorkieyorkie

Can confirm this lady is FANTASTIC!

Review to follow  :hi:

Offline cash2spare

Thanks, Harriet xx

Fab post Harriet, what a lovely honest person, if only there were more girls like you in this business.
Most take 10 years off their age (at least) and always a dress size or two as well. It's those who offer services that they have no intention of providing that really narks me. if you don't do it don't list it.
Good luck and I hope to pay you a visit one day when funds allow.

Offline Harriet_UK

• Service Provider

Ok so this’ll be my last comment on this thread as don’t want to ‘overstay my welcome’ and have mainly said what I wanted to :)

Yep you’re right about different shops and different sizes, it’s mostly to do with material and IMO it’s best to go with your average size  -  a fitted shirt I’m still a 16,  for leggings or PJs I’m comfy in a 12 but most of my day to day clothes are a 14 from most shops. Again it’s also to do with body shape so others might be different sizes for top and bottom and it’s up to them what they choose to advertise as.

I’m not trying to be some sort of ‘whistleblower’ on the truth about size as I can’t speak for every girl & her wardrobe. My reply was specifically about my size regarding comments in recent reviews with a general theory on why people might be unsure :)

Offline NigelF

Blimey Nige.....are you thinking of a profile change to Gok Wan ?  :D

Jay

:lol:
I tell you what, I wouldn't mind a sexuality change to that of Gok Wan. I'd be on Grindr like a shot. I'd save shedloads of cash and be neck deep in er, cock. I'm sure it would also be less of a hassle to arrange meets than with half these bloody escorts (not Harriet)! I know I see TS escorts but I'd prefer to be attracted to normal guys as well!

+1, although I disagree on the point about wives/GF's and civvy birds generally! :lol:

I now have a reference point for a 14.

:D
Yeah, you need to make sure you actually see the bloody labels!

Regardless, it's still tricky though. I recently did a review (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=190444.0) where I do say she has a bit more belly than her pics but I also say "I'd guess she's still around a size 8 though". While that was my genuine impression, one of the big reasons I said that was just because she said it on her profile! However she's now removed that from her profile (which clearly suggests that she actually is bigger) and a recent reviewer (plus someone just judging from her pics) also suggest that she's actually a size 10: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=193788.0

It's a bloody minefield and it's not helped by lies left right and centre!

+ 1 and great post Harriet, your honesty is refreshing. Also don’t lose any booty weight as some of us love women with a decent derrière  ;).

I agree but unfortunately it's extremely difficult. Going to the gym will help as you can build or at least "tone" the underlying muscle but for the most part, you can't pick and choose where you lose weight - it goes off in the same way it went on (and that's pretty much all controlled by genetics). You can already see that her tits are smaller than they used to be, which is also a bit of a shame. Nonetheless, I definitely think she looks better overall so fair play to her.

Good luck and I hope to pay you a visit one day when funds allow.

You could at least pretend to live up to your username  :D