Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fbsm - how often?  (Read 1070 times)

Ai0194

How often do you get one? I've just discovered the world of fbsm and it's quite addicting but at same time aware that it's costing me.

Offline Beamer

How often do you get one? I've just discovered the world of fbsm and it's quite addicting but at same time aware that it's costing me.

Stupid question- everyone is different  :dash:

gagglez

Quality over quantity.
What's your budget? Like gambling, if you can't afford it don't do it. It's the "Sensual" part that will determine the average visit.
A good masseuse will take advantage of the weak willed.
If you have FBSM in the morning and have withdrawal symptoms in the afternoon then you have a problem  :rolleyes:

Offline tiger.willy

everyone is different, but once every 6 weeks for me :/

Offline houseboot

Offline houseboot

Quality over quantity.

Fine in theory but difficult in practice.

To ensure quality you need to return to regulars. Repetition leads to boredom.

High price and/or fancy web sites is no guarantee of quality.

Quality often comes from those innocent looking Gumtree adverts.

Offline Tantric_mat

For me it very much depends on opportunity. If i’m off work and free to my own devices it can be up to 3 in a week. Normally I have one every 1-2 weeks.

I’m also a long game player, I like to go for the legit looking ads and build a relationship where they trust you to offer extras. For me the will she won’t she? Did she mean to brush my balls there? I find that addictive.

Offline temptation

A lot depends on when people are available , on average I get one once a week I go for the cheaper options like Sladunka at Walsall, Bwanani or Erika in Birmingham but have this week experienced my first WIHJ with Laura at Lode lane which at £20 is very tempting every time I'm in the area.

Offline Zeekay

It all depends on your circumstances - opportunity to get a punt in, working through a hot list, but in terms of the addictiveness for me I control via budget. Again, can you discipline yourself? Im trying to tick off different experiences also and try not to return to the same person too much or itll be endless and as mentioned... If you're getting withdrawal symptoms you got a problem.  :thumbsdown:

Zeekay