Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simona - Polish, Massage, Bayswater  (Read 792 times)

Offline LLPunting

Just returned to the scene and decided to try one of the recommended new girls at this established flat in Bayswater (formerly Irina, Karina, Ala, Lily, etc)

Sent same photo as posted in other review.  No link as this lot use Backpage and that's dead now.

She's a pretty GND type, about 5'2" with a petite, spinner, all natural body that's soft skinned, toned and great to play with, her B/C cups are almost perfect (need slightly more responsive nipples).  Her hair seemed a lighter shade of brown when I saw her, she didn't have much make-up on and didn't need it.   :thumbsup:

Her English is pretty good.   :thumbsup:

She greeted me in her underwear, looking very sexy and was out of these before I'd even collected my towel and had my shower.   :D

Returned from shower and she quickly set to work on my back.  Reach-unders came pretty quickly and she wasn't shy of getting personal from the off.  She does slightly clumsy bodyslides and rubs both bum and pussy against you.  Different to Adriana but not better, Karina of old was the best.

She allowed limited closed lip kisses but otherwise the rest of her body was open to be enjoyed.  Nothing rough but then she didn't really respond with much (feigned) passion to sensual attention to her.  Was allowed to give her RO and she seemed to get into this but again without much passion.  May have made her come a couple of times as her tight pussy spasmed around my fingers a few times and she got fairly wet (a hint of saltiness and slick in a very organic way, not "stashed" lube).

She seemed pretty keen to get me off so she started with more determined hand action and also did some grind, but nothing particularly close (or chancy).  Asked her to take up a 69 position and I licked and sucked her wetness whilst she tossed me off with more oil.   :thumbsup:

She time checked me with "5 minutes" and taking her word for it we went for the finish.  She hopped off the bed once I'd come so there was no enjoying the afterglow or getting a calming bit of massage.   :thumbsdown:

It was only after I got out of the shower and half dressed that I checked my phone and saw I still had 10 mins to go.  I mentioned this and she said she had another client coming, "is ok?".  Client wasn't due for 20 mins!  I wasn't in the mood to argue and there's no good recovery from this kind of con.   :dash: :angry:

I left and messaged management to ask what she was playing at.  Management confirmed I'd left early but said that she had plenty of regulars who seemed happy to pay and then leave early.  (Who are these tossers?!  :dash: :mad:  :wacko:)

At the effective rate she's charging I might as well pay a little more and get guaranteed sex, anal, OWO with a willing Thai or EE nearby or closer to home.

Would have made her a regular if not for this. As is, I'll leave this warning and find a better girl.   :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 03:29:46 pm by LLPunting »