Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Laura (Osterley girls) Motspur Park  (Read 1763 times)

Offline markfin

External Link/Members Only

I'm never sure whether to post under London or South East as Motspur Park is actually in Surrey!

Anyway onto my review - I called Northfields to see if Mia was working but was told she was on holiday but would be working on Friday at their new place in Motspur Park, not far from their previous flat in Raynes Park. By the way, there is no post on Gumtree for the new place so I just call the Northfields number. 

I didn't want to wait until Friday and was told that Laura was working today (Tuesday).  I didn't remember her but had a look on here and saw a positive review.  They have a flat on West Barnes Lane and the parking on side streets is easy.

I was greeted at the door by Laura and shown upstairs to a beautifully decorated room with a big mirror in front of the massage table.  Laura is a slightly chubby Chinese Milf with largish tits and is very smiley and friendly.

I went for 30 minutes B2B which cost the standard £60.  She took her clothes off and I asked for a soft sexy massage which is exactly what I got.  After a while she climbed on the table and rubbed her oiled tits over my back which felt good.  I then turned over and she gave me a nice tit wank.
She finished me off slowly with 2 hands at my request.

She went to wash her hands and with 10 minutes left she gave me a lovely and relaxing head and neck massage.

She's certainly not the best looking of the Osterley girls but I left happy and I'm really pleased they now have a place in this area.

I'm not sure of the exact rota but I think Ellen, Alisa and Mia will be working here.