Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna Cherry - Cardiff  (Read 1465 times)

17 review(s) for AnnabelleEvans (14 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline mr big

Incall City Centre Hotel

Duration 45 min £100

Date 09/04/2018

External Link/Members Only

Seen anna had a Monday offer on UKE so I thought why not haven't booked her before because shes not my usual type but with the offer on I thought why not give it a go all comms through UKE to arrange time length of booking all good had a text off anna a hour or so before to say if I could do earlier because of no shows which was cool with me so room number given hotel easy access reception no problem straight in lift and up I goes. Door opens and I'm happy what I see anna is pretty which like I said a different look what I normally go for but there was something about her which made me feel I was in for a good time.

Shower offered and taken has I gets out of the shower anna laying on the bed waiting in a black 2 piece gets onto bed and straight into DFK and I mean deep the girl can kiss for hours which is something I look for in a booking this went on for sometime next thing I know anna is on my cock great OWO lots of spit great eye contact my ideal blowjob into 69er great tasting clean shaven pussy could of stayed there all day rubber on  this was followed by cowgirl doggy mish then back to doggy she got a great arse until I emptied in the condom had a good chat with a  intelligent and switched on girl quick shower and off I went like I say she isn't my usual type but there is something about anna wont be for everyone but I'm glad I booked and I would book again.

« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 12:36:08 pm by mr big »

Offline Steelworker

Nice one. MrBig. I enjoyed seeing her a lot and DFK is spectacular  :thumbsup:

Online WelshMichael

Sounds very similar to my meet with her a few weeks ago. Definitely worth further visits. She did post on UKE about having a few no shows  :thumbsdown: Lets hope it doesn’t deter her arranging incall days in the future.

Offline Razor Boy

Nice one Mr B, she is on my HL and must get to see her.
I guess the smaller boobs and her change to blonde hair has meant that other SP’s have overtaken her on my list. You are not the first to say she is different but in a good way though.
Is she still blonde?

Offline mr big

Best way to describe her hair colour razor is a deep pink at the moment

Offline Razor Boy

Best way to describe her hair colour razor is a deep pink at the moment

Cheers for the info mate... I can’t keep up with all her hair colour changes  :sarcastic:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Nice one Mr B  :hi:

Like you, she's not the type I normally go for. But she's certainly very pretty (though the pink hair sounds a bit naff to me).  And her DFK is phenomenal.

I must make a return visit

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice one Mr Big.  Good to see she turned up for you.  Glad you enjoyed.   :hi:

Offline iverthickone

I liked Anna.

She was different in many (good) ways, and makes a change from the usual.

Will defo see her again when I can.

Hectorshouse

Well Done Mr B!

I like good DFK, but without DT, CIM and B cup she's not for me, unfortunately.

HH