Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: x Christine Pearl x or x Sandra Crystal x  (Read 8253 times)

ALyons

Hi guys,

I've read some reviews here about

x Sandra Crystal x: External Link/Members Only
x Christine Pearl x: External Link/Members Only

They both seem to offer decent services, which one do you think is more appropriate for a new punter? I am after a GFE experience with DFK, oral, sex, and generally spend a quality hour enjoying a woman.  :)

password02

x Christine Pearl x: External Link/Members Only - to me she looks better as she seems a lot slimmer? I normally go up to a size 10 so she looks a good punt? The other girl is a lot larger at size 14

ALyons

Yeah the bonus also is she offers anal which would be cool to try :)

password02

If you do see Christine then please put up a review - The 3some price looks good VFM if for real les action?

ALyons

Will do. Have you seen either of the two? Which one do you prefer?

Offline Digz2012

They are both decent punts tbf. Sandra does offer anal as well, although she may not advertise it like Christine.
I found Sandra a bit prettier in the face tbh so if you don't mind a bit of curves give her a go.
Banned reason: STD allegations
Banned by:

ALyons

Hi Digz, I prefer a woman with a tighter body so might stick with Christine. What is her personality like? Reading past posts it sounds like Sandra is a bit 'bossy'.

Offline bm_99

I was curious about these 2 aswell and also posted up the same questions about these 2

I was thinking that sandra would be more good looking than christine, But the other girl in the group nicole Diamond actually looks like the best but doesnt offer anal

Their 3some price is awesome at £60 for 30 mins, or £100 for 1 hour

Anyone had a look at any of their private galleries, worth it?? Or not to be cheeky if anyone has saved any pics maybe post any of them up

Offline killa78

I have tried the 3 some and it was ok. They don't really interact with each other but at that price a sloppy blow job and dfk at the same time cannot be messed with.  On a one to one,  christine is more accommodating and willing to pls. Her body is nice but she is not the best looking. Nicole is younger and imo much better looking and her service is also good. 

Offline killa78

Btw christines English is pretty poor although she is a very friendly person. I found sandra rude but I sensed she knew I was not into her. Nicoles english is fantastic.  When I saw nicole last week,  I saw a resemblance to christine whilst she was riding me. Possibly they could be mother\daughter or sisters I thought and hence no 3 some advertised. This will prompt a 3 some enquiry in the near future as just the thought of a mum/daughter or sister/sister action is fantasy land for me.

ALyons

Hi Killa78, does Christine do DFK? I hope she is still nice looking enough to kiss  :)

password02

is Nicole attractive? - she does have a very fit looking body - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Killa78 I know you saw her recently can you comment if she is as per her Aw profile and not too photo shopped?

Thanks

Offline killa78

Christine does dfk. She is very horny  and gives an A1 service. I got bored in the end and hence why I see nicole now.
Nicoles pics are not pshopped. She has long legs and decent tits. Body wise a 8\10.lookswise I would give her 6.5.she has mild acne on her face only which is covered and that loses two marks.

Offline bm_99

I would love to see nicole but the next girl i want to punt with need to offer anal as thats something i want to tick of my list

sash

the ladies are much bigger than in pics and so I decided to just have a duo with both owo me. nice as bals and dick in mouth of each girl, nice warm feeling.
Both very friendly and suggested I fuck them - rather generous as most would like to offer shower and politely get next customer in...
The house is on the main road, so park on the side road and walk 2 mins to house.

James999

the ladies are much bigger than in pics

Thats disturbing, as this picture shows quite a lump  :scare:

External Link/Members Only  Even her knees can't take the weight

ALyons

Christine does dfk. She is very horny  and gives an A1 service. I got bored in the end and hence why I see nicole now.
Nicoles pics are not pshopped. She has long legs and decent tits. Body wise a 8\10.lookswise I would give her 6.5.she has mild acne on her face only which is covered and that loses two marks.

Killa how would you rate Chritine's looks body and face similar to above.

ipohmali

I've just seen Sandra and Christine as a duo.

There is an issue with their size.  From the pics on AW I had expected that Sandra was about size 14 but that Christine would be somewhat less *note to self* "- d'oh, what on earth was I thinking to consider that as any guide....  :dash:" In fact Christine was the size that I'd expected Sandra to be and Sandra was a bit bigger still.  They are both big sturdy girls, about 5' 7" / 5' 8", heavy boned and carrying about a stone of extra poundage.  However, given their size and build, they are both girls who would be 10 - 10.5 stone with all the excess trimmed off.  I'd say both are late 30's / early 40's and facially ok - not outstanding but nothing offensive either.

If you don't like the larger lady that's a deal breaker.  I know that some don't, and I also know that some actively seek them out - if you do then these 2 are an absolute bargain.

The premises are ok, easy to find, plenty of parking on a nearby side street and a couple of minutes walk from Hanger Lane tube station.  They used the front room of a 1930's semi which fronts directly on to the infamous Hanger Lane roundabout; with the curtains drawn and nice music (tasteful and not too loud) they drown out the traffic and have created quite a nice atmosphere.

Their service and attitude are first rate.  They started with a 4 hands massage which was good though could have included a bit more teasing of the little fella, but I was turned over after just a couple of minutes and then it was straight down to business, and no messing.  One gave me a BJ (uncovered) whilst the other alternated between DFK, boob-nuzzling and RO, at my command.  After a while they swapped roles and did the same in reverse.  Both have really excellent BJ technique, both gave great DFK and Sandra, in spite of her size, has a gorgeous pussy.

Both did about 10 minutes or so of BJ etc each and then it was on to 'Hide the Helmet'.  I'd originally intended to shag Sandra first and finish with Christine but after 2/3 minutes with her on top we moved on to doggie and I had such a lovely rhythm going that I just stayed with Sandra.

No clock watching (as noted previously). I didn't notice the time either but I'm sure we overran a tad and nothing was said or hinted.   They both gave first class service and have a great attitude - I should also add that I was 30 minutes late due to an accident on the A40, but I'd kept them in touch with my progress and it wasn't a problem.

Like I said if you like the larger lady, or can at least tolerate it if other aspects are positive (and I put myself in the latter category) these girls are outstanding - £60 for a duo who both have great technique and first rate attitude has got to be a great deal if you don't mind the size.

Offline cim_lover

Confused whether to see thes two milfs. At the price of a 3som you can't go wrong. But the size issue is the only thing to put me off. Anyone seen them lately to add any other information. Thanks

Offline Riprock

Good write-up ipohmali.  Did you go in for the 30 min with both WG's?

RR

ALyons

Sandra's put up this pic. It's obviously photoshopped but her tits still look suckable. Anyone seen her recently?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline thetinman007

If you expecting that you are in for a disappointment. She's a LOT bigger!

Offline Riprock

Yes mate, tits are okay but she's a big girl.  Size 14-16 easy.

Sandra's put up this pic. It's obviously photoshopped but her tits still look suckable. Anyone seen her recently?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Takkyballs

Done a 30 mins punt with the pair and it was vfm for sure had one ball licking and te other giving a bj nice and sensual and a little sloppy but both are mingers in my opinion Christine is a size 14 at minimum didnt know of she was pregnant or not and both I swear when I went to kiss which I deeply regret had a bit of an old womens tash! It was just on the basis of a good bj I went didnt want to fuck or extend my time came in and left a happy punter but closed my eyes throughout the punt and felt their amazing duo skills on my cock... Back again possibly 50/50 I can certainly try find an oap who would do all that for free I think its time these girls think of an exit strategy and hang up their boots IMO
Banned reason: Nothing since 2014 and no intention of reviewing, just taking.
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline cim_lover

Since last time a asked if anyone had seen them not many reviews on these ladies.  Really feeling some milf action and I don't punt as often as most of you guys so need to make it good.  So anyone seen any of these 2 recently?