Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sign of the Times...Glasgow?  (Read 2991 times)

Offline Jock D

Just want to take this opportunity to vent my frustration. :angry:

Yesterday, I had the chance and time to book a same day punt...I could be flexible both in terms of full service or massage punt...and anytime between 1 & 8pm.

I was on the case from about 10am. Honestly, I spent a stupid amount of time trawling through AW, Gumtree and Vivastreet...making calls & sending texts even tried Backpage...which was down? all to no avail...sweet FA.

The only morsel of comfort I can take is that I didn't succumb...like I usually do...to just booking anyone who was available & spunking my money...with hindsight, thank fuck a couple of them didn't respond.:blush: This is as bad as I can ever remember the Glasgow scene being...it's becoming a punting desert.

Apologies for a not very helpful/useful rant...I'm just trying some self therapy. :P

Offline Goldshine26

Actually your rant is just what I was looking for.....as I thought it was just me thats been struggling to get a booking (well a decent booking).  Recently I have found I need a plan A, B, C and D.

Yet when on my travels down south its like polar opposites and I'm spoiled for choice.

I wonder if Glasgow is getting a bad rep with the SP's.  I know a few tourers  had been having issues with false bookings.

Online M62B44

Its just as bad on the east coast

Offline Happyjose

Yup, higher expectations can be a bitch

My tolerance for the merest hint of attitude in comms means I often now abandon the idea, and attitude seems more and more the norm

Can't decide if I was happier back when I was a mug punter

Offline Greg05

Yesterday, I had the chance and time to book a same day punt...I could be flexible both in terms of full service or massage punt...and anytime between 1 & 8pm.

I was on the case from about 10am. Honestly, I spent a stupid amount of time trawling through AW, Gumtree and Vivastreet...making calls & sending texts even tried Backpage...which was down? all to no avail...sweet FA.

The only morsel of comfort I can take is that I didn't succumb...like I usually do...to just booking anyone who was available & spunking my money...with hindsight, thank fuck a couple of them didn't respond.:blush: This is as bad as I can ever remember the Glasgow scene being...it's becoming a punting desert.

Apologies for a not very helpful/useful rant...I'm just trying some self therapy. :P

Backpage has been taken down by the FBI or something

Offline johnjo72

I wonder if Glasgow is getting a bad rep with the SP's.  I know a few tourers  had been having issues with false bookings.
I've also heard this from tourers I know. One of whom now only takes advanced and confirmed bookings. She reckons it's the skanky Romanians and their pimps. Told me it was that bad on a recent visit she ended up with not one job on the day.  Same as you mate I have spent like 3 or 4 hours trying to get booked at times and failed but these days I just give up rather than go for plan z

Offline seeker

Yup, higher expectations can be a bitch

My tolerance for the merest hint of attitude in comms means I often now abandon the idea, and attitude seems more and more the norm

Can't decide if I was happier back when I was a mug punter

Since joining ukp I don't take risks anymore and only see Good sp's (imo)
although that does mean booking in advance ...
gone are the days where it was possible to get baws deep
Into a good sp with a few hours notice .
Always best to keep hard earned than go to the first skank Rom  that answers
She's not busy for a reason  :scare:
« Last Edit: April 10, 2018, 07:55:15 pm by seeker »

Offline Jock D

Aye, that's all very well and good...if your life is so well organised and compartmentalized that you have the luxury of being able to do that.

However, I and I'm sure many others have to punt on the hoof at short notice...and the options in Glasagow right now are fucken dire...but thanks for your condescending opinion anyway. :music:

Offline Harrymetsally

It's all advanced bookings now for the Scottish girls.  Imports seem to do same day a bit easier.

Offline Uncle Buck

Aye, that's all very well and good...if your life is so well organised and compartmentalized that you have the luxury of being able to do that.

However, I and I'm sure many others have to punt on the hoof at short notice...and the options in Glasagow right now are fucken dire...but thanks for your condescending opinion anyway. :music:

+1

UB

Offline cigano8

Totally agree Jock. Scene is that bad on the West I’m contemplating driving to Edinburgh. Good on you for not just settling though ...hard thing to do after spending the day browsing with the horn.

Offline Jock D

Totally agree Jock. Scene is that bad on the West I’m contemplating driving to Edinburgh. Good on you for not just settling though ...hard thing to do after spending the day browsing with the horn.

It's probably the first time in my punting life... that I've resisted the temptation to just go with anyone who's available... I feel pleased... but pissed off at the same time. :unknown:

Offline mr small

Been struggling with the same problem for ages but got lucky with last two punts  :dance:

Managed to get short notice bookings with the following so don't give up  :drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi:

Offline Harrymetsally

I'm going to chime in here again....3-4 years ago I could get a same day at least 8 regular girls who did CIM, anal, swallow etc. and were all excellent in some or all departments.  5 got an attitude and went shit, and all gravitated to doing bookings in advance also.  2 quit.   1 stopped same day bookings.  When all 8 were running A1, every one of them worked from their home which makes the same day/within an hour bookings possible.  But this is pretty much a thing of the past now...thanks to arsehole clients not being discreet enough to James Bond it past the neighbours.  And of course stalkers. 

Everything is booked in advance now, usually 5-7 days.  And the difference between being horny, in the mood and sending a txt resulting in your dick being gobbled within an hour or two and booking it like a plane ticket, by which point sometimes it feels like a bit of a chore to make the appointment sometimes.  I'm sure some of us wake up horny and just want to have sex, and that is typically the best sex if it happens.

Now I find it's just the imports that do same day. 

Offline S.X. MacHine

Agreed.
I would add that by keeping to a few trusted regular WGs, I am never let down. Bookings are arranged days in advance, so spontaneity is lost. And, of course, there's a lack of variety.
Suits me to work this way, though.

Offline The Man With No Name

Been gradually getting this way for a while now, as many of us have maligned before.

As regrettable a cockroach infestation Sergei has been though, I don't see it as the sole reason the Glasgow Pleasure Resort has failed to attract decent entertainment this season. While certainly an issue, in-house Redcoat Romanian undercutting isn't that severe compared with regular rates, while there's more than enough of us in the know to pay the extra for a bit of quality. And the idea that he's phoning and filling up the schedule of different touring girls with fake bookings in those velvet Transylvanian tones of his, I find rather far-fetched. Nor does it seem to be as much of an issue in other UK cities where there's presumably just as many (semi) trafficked Romanians.

During and immediately post-recession, Scotland was probably slightly better off than the Northern half of England, so arguably more disposable income floating about and therefore market potential. But now I'd say that's balanced back out, what we do have to remember is that, while not Inverness, we're considerably further out the way for most tourers who can undoubtedly skirt about the middle of England far more efficiently than trekking up here. Edinburgh still manages to attract a few due it's uniqueness and reputation as an international, moneyed tourist destination. But when you look at population dispersal, there's little reason for any UK girl to venture north of Leeds when there's as much distance to Glasgow as there is to London, but almost 90% of the market's in the southern direction.

I'd argue another part of this is that no matter how much she likes it, any decent girl is only going to do this for so long. The fact is we've had very few new local superstars coming on the scene in the last few years. Just like music, it's all been mass-market, low-cost production line shite with no soul. And like any other scene, its future is only as bright as its next generation.

You could argue the possibly infinite number factors as to why this may be the case and why punting is generally on the decline here. But short of surveying every girl, that currently, has in the past or, has decided against joining the Central-Belt Copulating-Collective, you're never going to be able to exactly put your finger on why we're in such a sorry state of affairs in the market. All we can do is hope, like most things, good hookers come in waves. And that the tide will soon come in again.  :dance:

Offline FBman78

I can only see things getting worse in the immediate future.

Offline Harrymetsally

I can only see things getting worse in the immediate future.

Once Brexit kicks in and the imports start getting kicked out...well they'll be less choice, less same day and prices will go up.  Imports keep prices low, 80-100 an hour....same prices as well, 10 years ago or more.

Online FF2019

I settled for an hr full body massage the other day from a legit masseuse
Spent 5 hours trawling for a punt from Edin to Glasgow... 

Offline the fitter

It's probably the first time in my punting life... that I've resisted the temptation to just go with anyone who's available... I feel pleased... but pissed off at the same time. :unknown:
Going with the first that is available, is most always a disaster. If I am pushed for time, I use the agencies, it's a bit more expensive, but usually works out better, and there is nothing worse than coming from a punt, feeling you've wasted your money and time.

Offline Happyjose

Once Brexit kicks in and the imports start getting kicked out...well they'll be less choice, less same day and prices will go up.  Imports keep prices low, 80-100 an hour....same prices as well, 10 years ago or more.

Could be beneficial though.

Say the average stay is ok for 90 days, prossies will be here for a shorter time (they don't pay tax anyway, so no difference there), maybe the shorter stay will mean they're less jaded and give a better service

Just now the imports are generally crap, so can't see things worsening, and the price is unlikely to rise significantly

Offline Matrix

Been gradually getting this way for a while now, as many of us have maligned before.

As regrettable a cockroach infestation Sergei has been though, I don't see it as the sole reason the Glasgow Pleasure Resort has failed to attract decent entertainment this season. While certainly an issue, in-house Redcoat Romanian undercutting isn't that severe compared with regular rates, while there's more than enough of us in the know to pay the extra for a bit of quality. And the idea that he's phoning and filling up the schedule of different touring girls with fake bookings in those velvet Transylvanian tones of his, I find rather far-fetched. Nor does it seem to be as much of an issue in other UK cities where there's presumably just as many (semi) trafficked Romanians.

During and immediately post-recession, Scotland was probably slightly better off than the Northern half of England, so arguably more disposable income floating about and therefore market potential. But now I'd say that's balanced back out, what we do have to remember is that, while not Inverness, we're considerably further out the way for most tourers who can undoubtedly skirt about the middle of England far more efficiently than trekking up here. Edinburgh still manages to attract a few due it's uniqueness and reputation as an international, moneyed tourist destination. But when you look at population dispersal, there's little reason for any UK girl to venture north of Leeds when there's as much distance to Glasgow as there is to London, but almost 90% of the market's in the southern direction.

I'd argue another part of this is that no matter how much she likes it, any decent girl is only going to do this for so long. The fact is we've had very few new local superstars coming on the scene in the last few years. Just like music, it's all been mass-market, low-cost production line shite with no soul. And like any other scene, its future is only as bright as its next generation.

You could argue the possibly infinite number factors as to why this may be the case and why punting is generally on the decline here. But short of surveying every girl, that currently, has in the past or, has decided against joining the Central-Belt Copulating-Collective, you're never going to be able to exactly put your finger on why we're in such a sorry state of affairs in the market. All we can do is hope, like most things, good hookers come in waves. And that the tide will soon come in again.  :dance:

A lot of good points there.

I will say that the central belt still appears to be desirable to a lot of foreign wg's for a couple of reasons.

Our standard of punter is better than what they're used too and we're still a very attractive country to come to and make money. A couple of South Americans I've porked say they come here because it's civilised and out of the way (they're unlikely to run into friends and family up here). There's also less competition.

Hopefully Weegieville is just going through a lean spell.

A lot of good points there.

I will say that the central belt still appears to be desirable to a lot of foreign wg's for a couple of reasons.

Our standard of punter is better than what they're used too and we're still a very attractive country to come to and make money. A couple of South Americans I've porked say they come here because it's civilised and out of the way (they're unlikely to run into friends and family up here). There's also less competition.

Hopefully Weegieville is just going through a lean spell.

Cheers, Matrix.

When you speak of "Our standard of punter" are you meaning in reference to the rest of the UK, or what they have to bounce in brothels in Bogota? Either way send a few through here. Don't think I've had a proper Latina since the Morningside Pleasuredome. Any idea if that place is still going?

There's certainly less decent competition and still a reasonably-sized population around these parts. But the distance involved - compounded by the fact there's fuck-all between the Clyde and Humber - and the impression gained from this, definitely plays very much against us.

Could be beneficial though.

Just now the imports are generally crap, so can't see things worsening, and the price is unlikely to rise significantly

My initial reaction was that Brexit would harm the scene further, but considering there aren't any never mind decent Poles or Hungarians any more, I don't really see how it can. In fact, hopefully it'd mostly get rid of Sergei and be a benefit, perhaps encouraging more local girls into even more of a seller's market.

Who knows? Perhaps punting could be the one silver living of Brexit, while it fucks our wallets in every other way.

Offline Matrix

Cheers, Matrix.

When you speak of "Our standard of punter" are you meaning in reference to the rest of the UK, or what they have to bounce in brothels in Bogota? Either way send a few through here. Don't think I've had a proper Latina since the Morningside Pleasuredome. Any idea if that place is still going?

I mean it both ways. They like the standard of education over here and to be frank, a lot of them don't like certain minorities. Their choice whether folk agree or not.

As for the pleasuredome, I don't know if it's still occupied. I've noticed Sabrina up here a few times. A guy gave her a negative but wouldn't explain why. Haven't seen her in a while. Terrible verification picture but tidy and a good fuck as far as I'm concerned.

The girls I've reviewed (a fair few) at the "Claremont Cathouse" hail from the same group, as well as my avatar. I've fucked loads of them in various abodes. Here's a current one. External Link/Members Only. There's been quite a few up here recently. Some good, some not so good. location is a fuckton more central than Morningside although I'm not sure if that's an advantage coming from Glasgow.

A lot of the girls I've seen here seem to move between Spain, here and Reading. I have hotlisted profiles constantly showing up there.

This is the best ride I've had this year. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182683.0

Facially not great, but a cracking ride and an incredible body. just to add, I'm not aware of any connection between this one and the group.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2018, 05:23:22 pm by Matrix »

Offline GucciMane

had the exact same experience a fortnight ago - some days glasgow can be a fuckin nightmare to sort a punt let alone a decent one

Hardburning

I only go for massage/HE and a plan C I'd get on 2 hours notice back in mid 2017 has now become a 2/3 day in advanced booking.

It's that desperate now. I've not brothered in weeks. Never been more jealous of the south, especially london. I've started borrowing the london massage threads just sighing to myself.

This is the best ride I've had this year. https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=182683.0

Bugger! I was tempted by her when she popped up in Glasgow a few months ago, but decided against a punt altogether that day, I think.

Can't remember why, but wish I'd made the effort now you say this.  :cry:

Offline steelman

Owing to work commiments i normally have to do same day and it is a nightmare as i can send 6 or 7 e mails and texts and be lucky if i get a reply to them. The last SP i booked on advance even confirmed in the morning then it was radio silence from around 2 hours before the punt. Not even a reply to the e mail asking for an explanation. It just appears the attitude of the SP is we are just mugs that will have to take what they offer and not even what is on the likes list. The agencies ate pretty much the same when i stopped using them 2 years ago. They all carry out of date photos that are shopped so you do not know what you are getting from there lucky bag. Having said that i did manage a same day booking with one of Glasgows best who gave me a great service. Review will follow shortly.

Offline Redbull4

I'd of said Glasgow was pretty reasonable compared to the likes of Aberdeen. Plenty of nice girls to see around the city. Can be a pain if you deviate from a chosen few but as is.