Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pim @Sawasdee, Watford  (Read 1479 times)

nickroberts70

Sawasdee Watford. External Link/Members Only
Have recently signed up to UK Punting and wanted to post my review of a visit to Sawasdee. I was in Watford arou d six months ago. Had sometime on my hands and found details of Sawasdee on the internet. I turned up without an appointment. Pleasant reception area and when I was booked in for a one hour massage a very petite and pretty girl was called to reception to show me to my room. She said I should get ready and she would be with me in a few minutes. I undressed and lay naked on the massage table. My masseuse returned and introduced herself as Pim. She asked how I wanted my massage and I indicated soft. She was very good and gently massaged my shoulders and back. As she moved to my legs, I parted them a little further to give her greater access. She had a lovely light touch and as I widened my legs even further she tenderly caressed my balls and crack. By the time I was asked to turn over I was fully erect and she pointed and asked if I wanted anything extra. I said yes and we agreed on 20. She had a lovely soft touch and as she played with me I began to stroke her bottom. She then asked if I wanted topless and I said yes. For a small girl she had large firm breasts. I sat up and played freely with her breasts while she eventually brought me to a climax. Thoroughly enjoyed myself with a pretty and petite girl and I can definitely recommend a visit to see Pim.

Offline Chorley

Sawasdee Watford. External Link/Members Only
Have recently signed up to UK Punting and wanted to post my review of a visit to Sawasdee. I was in Watford arou d six months ago. Had sometime on my hands and found details of Sawasdee on the internet. I turned up without an appointment. Pleasant reception area and when I was booked in for a one hour massage a very petite and pretty girl was called to reception to show me to my room. She said I should get ready and she would be with me in a few minutes. I undressed and lay naked on the massage table. My masseuse returned and introduced herself as Pim. She asked how I wanted my massage and I indicated soft. She was very good and gently massaged my shoulders and back. As she moved to my legs, I parted them a little further to give her greater access. She had a lovely light touch and as I widened my legs even further she tenderly caressed my balls and crack. By the time I was asked to turn over I was fully erect and she pointed and asked if I wanted anything extra. I said yes and we agreed on 20. She had a lovely soft touch and as she played with me I began to stroke her bottom. She then asked if I wanted topless and I said yes. For a small girl she had large firm breasts. I sat up and played freely with her breasts while she eventually brought me to a climax. Thoroughly enjoyed myself with a pretty and petite girl and I can definitely recommend a visit to see Pim.
Thanks for the review.  :hi:

What day and time did you go? Also how much was it for topless? I think Pimnis the one everyone asks for but I've never seen her. Just Amy and Nina who seem legit. How old would you say Pim is?

Many thanks.  :hi:

Offline nnnn

Probably early 30s. Great massage and tits. Face and body are ok.