Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raunchy Regina....really raunchy  (Read 8223 times)

7 review(s) for Raunchy Regina (3 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline viktor1080

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged a booking with her on Friday for 5:30 PM, good communications all perfect but as luck would have it my phone died at the right time, 'not'. I kept on calling her from my other phone but no response as she was waiting for me anyways she picked up my phone around 7:30 pm what a persistent bastard I am. :D Anyways I was home I apologised and she apologised and promised to take care of me whenever I made a booking. So I made a booking on Saturday for 8:15 PM, this time phone fully charged...

Her place:

It is a clean 10/10 and well presented flat in a high rise building in an estate, well presented room with lots of chocolate and wine. On a Saturday I will Indulge...

Looks,

I am not a fan of make up, I looked at her pics without the makeup that made my mind. She is 95% (6.5/10) as in her pics...but her attitude makes up beyond 100%. She is in her early thirties or may be thirty as stated on her profile but I refrain from a conversation discussing age...I try to make an assumption

Service:

She made me comfortable as soon as...we started chatting and discussing Indian WG's and the paucity of them. She did mention to me that she cannot handle an hour session and would prefer if I stayed for 30 minutes and true to her word gave me a discount...We started with nice kissing building it up to DFK, she is very willing to please and offers real good OWO deep throat..very nice technique, I loved it.  :yahoo: we then moved onto doggy I am a fan of it. I wanted to have some froggy but not possible we then moved on to mish....by the time I was leaving it was already 9:35...so really not a clock watcher...

All in all a good punt...

cjkanye02

She is a nightmare to get hold of though. I've been trying for a month now!

Offline viktor1080

I must have been lucky in this instance then as my phone was answered, try sending her a text

Offline what-a man

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Arranged a booking with her on Friday for 5:30 PM, good communications all perfect but as luck would have it my phone died at the right time, 'not'. I kept on calling her from my other phone but no response as she was waiting for me anyways she picked up my phone around 7:30 pm what a persistent bastard I am. :D Anyways I was home I apologised and she apologised and promised to take care of me whenever I made a booking. So I made a booking on Saturday for 8:15 PM, this time phone fully charged...

Her place:

It is a clean 10/10 and well presented flat in a high rise building in an estate, well presented room with lots of chocolate and wine. On a Saturday I will Indulge...

Looks,

I am not a fan of make up, I looked at her pics without the makeup that made my mind. She is 95% (6.5/10) as in her pics...but her attitude makes up beyond 100%. She is in her early thirties or may be thirty as stated on her profile but I refrain from a conversation discussing age...I try to make an assumption

Service:

She made me comfortable as soon as...we started chatting and discussing Indian WG's and the paucity of them. She did mention to me that she cannot handle an hour session and would prefer if I stayed for 30 minutes and true to her word gave me a discount...We started with nice kissing building it up to DFK, she is very willing to please and offers real good OWO deep throat..very nice technique, I loved it.  :yahoo: we then moved onto doggy I am a fan of it. I wanted to have some froggy but not possible we then moved on to mish....by the time I was leaving it was already 9:35...so really not a clock watcher...

All in all a good punt...

Did she tell you why she cannot handle a 1 hour session? I find that strange, yet she shows a rate for 1 hour.

Offline viktor1080

She wanted to see x factor...at least no shit excuse and she was into it

Offline viktor1080

OK sorry last comment was a 'joke' she said she did not feel she can keep the energy for an hour

Offline Ladypleaser

What is the closest station to her apt?

Offline viktor1080

Depends...I am local to the area so I walked but the closest would be Kennington on northern line

password02

Another review done today - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=19397.0

she seems a popular girl in SE London

rogerc23

wasnt sure whether to start a new thread or just comment on an existing one. I had the horn today and fancied a lunch time punt, logged into awork and saw regina was working, called and spoke to her at noon, confirmed availability for 1pm and received a text shortly after.

Set off on the journey a short time after, thankfully not too far, and came out of kennington at about 12.45, at that point texted regina for the flat number, no reply, called her a couple of times but no responce so shortly after 1pm i cut my losses and headed back to work.

Pretty annoying but at least all i lost was the train fare, never got a text from her explaining the no show which says a lot, despite the positives if you do get to see her i wont bother rebooking.

Offline Urban_G

She sounds good. What are her tits like? They look big, but are they saggy or enhanced and did she mind them being touched or sucked?

Offline HappyLarry

Seen her a while agonwhen she was in baystwater/paddington. One ofnthe most toothy blow jobs ever. I actually had to ask her to stop about 3 times and stop using her teeth. And I'm not a massive guy.

But naturally pretty. Great body if you like curves not fat.

Offline Packer

She sounds good. What are her tits like? They look big, but are they saggy or enhanced and did she mind them being touched or sucked?

I saw her early 2013 I think, also in the Paddington flat (where Sweet Maria now works). Fading memory, but I'm pretty sure her tits are real, and she definitely didn't mind me getting stuck into them.  She did some tit wank for me too.

Best bit was her attitude, she really does ensure that you have a good time, and for that reason alone I'd probably see her again.  I promised her that I would return, as I didn't manage to cum a second time, even though she tried everything to help.

I'm pretty certain she's somewhere in Walworth from previous posts.  That puts me off, as its a shithole around there.

Offline Urban_G

Cheers for the info, might check her out soon.

Offline MancSean

Couple of months ago I booked her. Told her I would call when I was half way there so I could assess traffic. Got to about Baker st which is half way called and she blew me out. Tried to get a plan B but too late haven't tried since

Offline jsparky

I am sorry to hear your guys have not had the best of time with her, I only met her once few months back and had a wonderful time. I book half an hour but end up staying for over one hour. It's not all sex,  :) but chatted away and feel quite relax in her company, no clock watcher. Fake tits but nicely done, to be honest I didn't realise that until she told me, I guess you might have to persevere to get to meet her.

Offline undercoverpunter

wasnt sure whether to start a new thread or just comment on an existing one. I had the horn today and fancied a lunch time punt, logged into awork and saw regina was working, called and spoke to her at noon, confirmed availability for 1pm and received a text shortly after.

Set off on the journey a short time after, thankfully not too far, and came out of kennington at about 12.45, at that point texted regina for the flat number, no reply, called her a couple of times but no responce so shortly after 1pm i cut my losses and headed back to work.

Pretty annoying but at least all i lost was the train fare, never got a text from her explaining the no show which says a lot, despite the positives if you do get to see her i wont bother rebooking.

Thats happened to me twice, complete fucking timewaster  :angry: