Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sexi Kitty  (Read 1848 times)

Offline Eager Thighs

External Link/Members Only | External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the joys? She's been in my to-do list for a while now and I'm thinking of punting with her next week, nice body but it's the lack of a face pic that's holding me back. Anyone know what she looks like?

Offline baresi

yes 5 times..in the Hetton area,clean house,safe parking,she's very pretty and the pics don't do her justice, don't expect kissing though

Offline WashingtonLad

Does she offer owo?  Her profile states she doesn't but if you've visited her 5 times you might be able to shed more light on it.
Banned reason: Leech posting unfounded allegations.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline baresi

never asked for owo, she always whips the jonny on before she sucks,likes being licked though. i always just have the 15 minute quickie for 30 quid sometimes it's only 25,,basically you can't get robbed at that price,like i said earlier she's pretty and her figure is a very fit size 8-10..

Offline Eager Thighs

Update: Seen Miss Sexi Kitty this afternoon. She is a very sexy and friendly girl, nice clean house and safe parking as stated by Baresi above. Unfortunately it was her time of the month so she was only offering BJ's at £20 for 10 mins, pretty sure we went over by 5 mins though but nothing was said, she's not a clock watcher, at least not this time anyway. Walked away a happy man, good punt will write a review later albeit short and sweet. Thanks again baresi for the recommendation! I will be back to see her again no doubt.

Offline baresi

pleased you liked her BB aye she definitely doesn't watch the clock i've went over my time a couple of times and she hasn't stopped. she's very tight by the way as you'll find out on your next visit,

Mark321

with her £25 bj is she naked for this? Nothing turns me off most then a fully clothed girl sucking cock. Also what size tits does she have. They look amazing on her pics