Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nina b2b wembley  (Read 1596 times)

9 review(s) for Nina body2body (4 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Bert2017

Hi all , first reveiw  ,  this was about six months ago               COMMS       neutral    guided me  to the  flat ok                        SERVICE      negative   I personly  found her cold   asked for payment upfront , room is fit for purpose  , striped off while she stashed the cash (50   4  30mins )  she is topless when she gets back in the room , not a bad rack to be fair ,then as others on here have stated places a towel on you and begins the massage ,i thought wtf is going on here ,i didnt find it sensual at all ,for me personally b2b is no towel body slides whilst the girl blows in your ear and is sliding and being sensual , she is big boned and tall ,she did some siting on my upper body ,which i didnt like felt bit like toture to be honest  ,at one point i turn my head round and she was yawning !  ,(this was a early lunch time ) anys ways turn over for the final furlong ,medicore hr to completion ,quick clean up and iam out of there , i had msg at milas in watford  and they are allways top notch (reveiw to follow)  ,Nina didnt smile and was cold ,i booked her instead of Dorothy in sudbury because of time restrictons , waste of money   , would i return   No   , iam massage man mainly , exuse any bad grammer or lack of links  . I hope this reveiw helps    Burt.                 

Bert2017

Hey thank u Sinz , thats her

Offline Sinz

Hey thank u Sinz , thats her

She has had a few reviews on here, which have now been linked to your review.

Thanks you sharing and the warning.

Offline webpunter

Thanks OP, UKP at its finest,  Straight-forward review & to the point.  Bullet whistling by.  HL is -1  :thumbsup:

thorltd

Offline Sinz