Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie 4 U  (Read 4391 times)

8 review(s) for Sweet-Sexy-Sophie (8 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nickp

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I did request feedback but no one here had seen her and her profile pictures are shite but based on her comms I decided to take the hit.

Venue was the pear tree in Melksham at 19:30. She called to tell me she was there so went to the car park to greet her but being naturally blond she was at the pear tree in purton. Not the greatest start but I was in no rush and it reassured me she was really blond (upon later inspection it's true).

She rocked up and we chilled at the bar over a glass of wine, the guts were envious wondering how I'd pulled this looker. She's 35ish, size 8 (face Os subjective but a solid 8 for me) and a cracking body. I'd be happy to buy her more drinks just so I could amuse myself that they thought she was my other half but needs and times must.

Went to the room and she does indeed do all get services provided you're clean, won't go into too much but DFK is well on the menu if you floss. Doesn't clock watch at all but then again I didn't take the piss.

Yes I'd see her again and maybe once or twice more if I'm in the area, Swindon is a fucking punting shithole so it's great to see someone willing to travel to this area.

Nick

Offline Nickp

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Evening,

Another punt with Sophie 4 u but now trading as sweet sexy Sophie, sorry but I haven't worked out how to link her profile in the short hand way.

Met Sophie at my hotel as agreed, turned up on time and she was even better looking than last time. Went for as drink at the bar just so others could see she was with me. She's a true English babe with a figure to match, tall, slim, busty and blonde. She says 35 but could pass for younger.

Went up to the room, DFK, OWO, Facial for round 1. Glass of rosé and a chat for a breather and then more of the same to start round 2 but I had more staying power so down on her along with her selection of toys which she enthusiactially used before doggy. I couldn't take much more so over to missionary with her legs on my shoulders so I could get in deep before I could hold no more.

Pros - fucking fit, no clock watching, drinks time was free (probably as we met before), up for all services discussed, bought toys and clothes rather than 'I forgot', is 100% English so no language issues, could go on.

Negs - shite profile but says this is because of private life, drinks rosé!

I dont think you can go wrong, no idea about her in call place but says its a smart appt. Not being a local have no idea.

Happy punting.

Ombadsman

Thanks for the review.

I am trying to get to see her this week. Sounds great!

I will of course post a review if I do get to see her.

OM