Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Galaxxxy Chippenham  (Read 903 times)

2 review(s) for GALAXXXY (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Chatte Noir

Where : House on the west of Chippenham.
Half an hour: £80

Services: DFK , OWO , Protected sex.
I think she does RO but I gave that a miss.

Very friendly , nice girl . Pretty face but size 18/20 not 12/14

What ruined it for me was the place and her stank .
She said it wasn’t her place but I’m not so sure.
 I hate leaving a negative for her as she is nice but it was a turn off for me .

Offline LondonPete

She did tell me it was not her usual punting pad, and sadly the shower there is apparently not working.  Hence if you were not her first punter of the day she couldn't shower.  I must admit I prefer WG overweight to skinny, but each to their own I guess  :)

Offline Cunning Punt

sadly the shower there is apparently not working.  Hence if you were not her first punter of the day she couldn't shower.

This important information should really have been in your own review, to warn other punters that she wouldn't be showered and fresh after previous punters have licked, sucked and spunked over her body.  :vomit:

However, thanks for mentioning it now.

What ruined it for me was the place and her stank .
She said it wasn’t her place but I’m not so sure.

Yes, could be bollocks. Either way, it's unforgiveable.  :thumbsdown:

It's up to the SP to be organised and make sure she has a proper place for an incall, including a working shower for the use of her and punters. She's charging enough, after all.

Think I'll hold fire on trying to book her. Thanks for the warning, OP.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 12:49:18 am by Cunning Punt »

Offline Chatte Noir

She did tell me it was not her usual punting pad, and sadly the shower there is apparently not working.  Hence if you were not her first punter of the day she couldn't shower.  I must admit I prefer WG overweight to skinny, but each to their own I guess  :)

Each to there own but your review would mislead a lot of people, me included . I got the impression how she was when I saw her was her normal state.

Offline LondonPete

I apologise if my review was misleading.  Sasha was certainly fresh when I saw her - otherwise I would not have done RO.  I also did say she was bigger than her pictures.  Whilst she did say her shower wasn't working she had made hersilf fresh for me.

Offline Cunning Punt

I apologise if my review was misleading.  Sasha was certainly fresh when I saw her - otherwise I would not have done RO.  I also did say she was bigger than her pictures.  Whilst she did say her shower wasn't working she had made hersilf fresh for me.

I guess you were lucky that you were the first of the day or maybe she covered it up with wet wiping well enough for you not to notice.

Punters who aren't the first of the day would not be so fortunate, including the OP.