Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stuning AMELIA -Glasgow  (Read 1284 times)

6 review(s) for New Miss .Gabi  (0 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline addictedtowhores

External Link/Members Only

I knew i shouldn't have.... after trying plan a to f called Amelia and was sent postcode by text confirmed services owo and cim. Got to the flat and was greeted by External Link/Members Only instead... not too bad looking a girl so i thought why not. Got in to room and before sorting paperwork i confirm services again to be to told it was £30 extra showed the messages confirming that cim was included. Was told it was her friend who replied and aint got the best English. Out the door i walked saved some cash and had a wank instead!!!
Glasgow is dire just now no decent girls shame!

Offline addictedtowhores

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Should have checked on here first.... needed a release and never checked!

Offline Clattypats

:dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:
Should have checked on here first.... needed a release and never checked!
It's a pity you didn't check, right enough... :thumbsdown: ...It's clear to see how shite a WG she is  :wackogirl:

4 NEGS , 1 neutral...How grim can it get! ...Hopefully a dusty phone is the order of the day for this bombscare, and also the one you ended up getting! .. :bomb:

Cheers for the heads up... :hi:
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 01:18:29 pm by Clattypats »

Offline elihd

She is Back in Glasgow under: Cass slim body

External Link/Members Only

I just texted her and got replied almost instantly with a postcode, an indication that is going to be a B&S or shite punt. So i go on here to check and VOIILA!!  :drinks:
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 11:37:44 am by elihd »