Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Ruby / Canary Wharf  (Read 2609 times)

4 review(s) for Miss Ruby x (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
8 review(s) for LovelyCamillax (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]
10 review(s) for x Miss Natalie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline unus669

External Link/Members Only

Comms: I texted WG, straightforward appointment made. Hotel and room number provided nearer agreed time of meet.

The Girl: Probably 5 foot or less, assured me she is 19, she looks 13. Cute face, probably B cup tits and a nice shaped ass, with what seemed like cellulite. Please note, she is sweet, nice and sexually naive.

The Punt: This was an hour punt that happened this weekend. It literally was the worst punt, I’ve ever had in my nearly 20 year punting career :cry:.

This may sound brutal, but if you want more than a pump and dump(no oral), save your money. Her BJ is the worst I’ve ever had(literally), if it can be described as a BJ. She puts your cock in her mouth and moves her head up and down. No tongue action, no suction.

No DFK, her kissing is a bump of lips. She was cold and emotionless sexually, but I don’t believe this is due to her not trying. I just think, she’s had minimum experience of any sort of sex. I couldn’t be aroused, after fucking her in CG, which obviously she couldn’t ride.

Normally, I would have left, after 20 minutes and request a refund, I have no clue why I didn’t. Spent most of the booking talking about her and life. Got the same A’levels back story as previous reviews.

Now, one of the most worrying things about this punt is, she said, one of the previous reviewers discussed this website with her. She also said the reviewer, was kind to her, in his review, especially about her BJs, as he was very critical about it during the punt. Why the f**k, would a punter discuss this site with a WG?

Conclusion: WG is nice, pleasant, but is sexually green, with minimal to no sexual experience. If you are seeking more than a pump and dump (no BJ), you are wasting your money. Maybe over time the WG may get better, however, I doubt many will repeat book at the moment. I certainly won’t be seeing her again.

Offline SirCharles

Comms: I texted WG, straightforward appointment made. Hotel and room number provided nearer agreed time of meet.

The Girl: Probably 5 foot or less, assured me she is 19, she looks 13. Cute face, probably B cup tits and a nice shaped ass, with what seemed like cellulite. Please note, she is sweet, nice and sexually naive.

The Punt: This was an hour punt that happened this weekend. It literally was the worst punt, I’ve ever had in my nearly 20 year punting career :cry:.

This may sound brutal, but if you want more than a pump and dump(no oral), save your money. Her BJ is the worst I’ve ever had(literally), if it can be described as a BJ. She puts your cock in her mouth and moves her head up and down. No tongue action, no suction.

No DFK, her kissing is a bump of lips. She was cold and emotionless sexually, but I don’t believe this is due to her not trying. I just think, she’s had minimum experience of any sort of sex. I couldn’t be aroused, after fucking her in CG, which obviously she couldn’t ride.

Normally, I would have left, after 20 minutes and request a refund, I have no clue why I didn’t. Spent most of the booking talking about her and life. Got the same A’levels back story as previous reviews.

Now, one of the most worrying things about this punt is, she said, one of the previous reviewers discussed this website with her. She also said the reviewer, was kind to her, in his review, especially about her BJs, as he was very critical about it during the punt. Why the f**k, would a punter discuss this site with a WG?

Conclusion: WG is nice, pleasant, but is sexually green, with minimal to no sexual experience. If you are seeking more than a pump and dump (no BJ), you are wasting your money. Maybe over time the WG may get better, however, I doubt many will repeat book at the moment. I certainly won’t be seeing her again.
How was anal? I texted her yesterday but it looks like i have been lucky with a no reply

Offline unus669

How was anal? I texted her yesterday but it looks like i have been lucky with a no reply

Anal is available, I didn’t engage in it, cos she just didn’t arouse me for round 2. Round 2 would have been anal as she was lubing up getting ready. I regret not starting with anal, as most my punts include anal.

Offline Meursault

Thanks for the review. I have a booking with her, so now feeling extremely unsure. May turn to plan B

Offline arrow0404

Her profile is still in active ..does she have a VS profile?

Offline latenightsnacks

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 0
Thanks for writing the review Unus. Despite the bad review... could anyone pm me her number please?

Offline Sinz

What is it about this WG, that it brings people back from the hole with enquiries ?

STAR-LORD

What is it about this WG, that it brings people back from the hole with enquiries ?
:unknown:

:D :lol:

Offline unus669

They’ll soon learn their lesson like I did, waste of f**king $$$ :cry:

Offline Aj280

You're an experienced punter this should be pretty obvious. Young and extremely pretty(almost a girl next door look), English, and seemingly offers full GFE. She's also relatively cheap. As you know, girls like this are becoming increasingly rare on AW. Agree though that if there is no number better to email or take it as a sign that she isn't available. We wouldn't want to harass her.
« Last Edit: April 13, 2018, 12:42:16 am by Aj280 »

Offline latenightsnacks

• Ban Countdown
If anyone is still interested then she has a new profile - like the old one this seems to come and go from my hotlist so I suspect she deactivates it whenever she’s not working.

Anyhow I’ll post a link here as soon as it comes back on again.

The profile is pretty much the same as before however now with an extra charge for A levels.

Offline latenightsnacks

• Ban Countdown
As promised, here’s her new profile:

NB this only seems to be active when she’s working