Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsmall teen - Hyde  (Read 2470 times)

27 review(s) for xxsmallteen (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for jessica smallsxx (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
27 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644472) (15 positive, 6 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Shantaram

External Link/Members Only

I’m sure there’s a better way of posting the AW link.

Anyway, this is my first review so if I’ve missed anything crucial, I’ll add it as required.

Comms: good-I tried booking a few days in advance and was advised to message closer to the time. Which I did, and we quickly and efficiently organised a booking.

Location: in Hyde, Tameside. The location was not obvious but xxsmall_teen provided clear instructions. And you really have to listen to the instructions or you’ll miss it. I didn’t listen and wandered around confused for a minute. Once inside, it was clean and organised.

The booking: ok, so I’ve tried to write an in-depth report and it just feels weird. There was a recent report of a gangbang with Chelsea Brook that was really well written and proper horny to read. I’m writing this report on my phone, so apologies for not crediting the author but he did a grand job. I tried doing something similar and it just made me squirm, in the same way watching a politician trying to be cool makes you uncomfortable. I’ve been out of punting for well over a decade and as I get back into it, I expect I’ll be better able to describe bookings.

Anyway, my feedback, such as it is: she’s very pretty and personable. Her enhanced boobs are the best I’ve ever seen and she is very perky, both physically and by nature. I was a bit nervous but she put me at my ease and seemed genuinely concerned that I should enjoy myself. Which I did. There was no FK but I knew that before I booked and, whilst it would’ve been nice, I didn’t choose her for her kissing. I went because of her young, firm, pert body with those large, firm and gravity defying boobs. I don’t have a preference for natural or enhanced but I do like ‘em big and firm. And there’s far more chance of that with enhanced. She’s got a cracking arse too.

So, in summary: a positive review and I will be going back.

Offline standardpostage

Sounds good, fancy her myself :-)

Offline pvcleatherrm

I had her a few months back. Lovely and small she is.  But with great tits. It was a dream to fuck such a small young girl.

Offline yorkieyorkie

Bloody hell I’ve just gone thru this WG’s reviews and she polarises opinion/experience. Far too much for my liking and if kissing is off (never mind OWO) I can find better elsewhere irrespective of how fit she is.

Offline Shantaram

Bloody hell I’ve just gone thru this WG’s reviews and she polarises opinion/experience. Far too much for my liking and if kissing is off (never mind OWO) I can find better elsewhere irrespective of how fit she is.

I guess that’s the thing-we don’t all like the same stuff. If kissing and OWO are important then I doubt you’ll come away having had a good experience. I like boobies more than kissing when I’m punting. I’ve been obsessed with tits since I saw Rachel Welch in the Three Musketeers on telly when I was a kid!

Offline milkman10

I’ve been obsessed with tits since I saw Rachel Welch in the Three Musketeers on telly when I was a kid!
:yahoo: :yahoo:

Offline yorkieyorkie

I guess that’s the thing-we don’t all like the same stuff. If kissing and OWO are important then I doubt you’ll come away having had a good experience. I like boobies more than kissing when I’m punting. I’ve been obsessed with tits since I saw Rachel Welch in the Three Musketeers on telly when I was a kid!

Oh I love big tits too. Nice and firm certainly helps. Nothing better than grabbing them and seeing them bounce when a girl is riding me. I suppose I should have said her services seem very limited and most certainly very vanilla.

Offline Shantaram

Oh I love big tits too. Nice and firm certainly helps. Nothing better than grabbing them and seeing them bounce when a girl is riding me. I suppose I should have said her services seem very limited and most certainly very vanilla.

No disagreement here, but I’m easing myself back in gently.

And Raquel, not Rachel Welch! Unforgivable!

Offline cpw_19

External Link/Members Only

I’m sure there’s a better way of posting the AW link.

Everything after the single slash up to and including the equals sign can be omitted. If you go to the bottom of the page it gives you the short form of the link.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline alpharius

So torn on this. On one hand, not easy to find a young petite thing with huge enhancements. But no included kissing, and variable provision of it if paid, is off putting. Tempted to just try for 30 mins and be done with it

Offline Bustydusty

So torn on this. On one hand, not easy to find a young petite thing with huge enhancements. But no included kissing, and variable provision of it if paid, is off putting. Tempted to just try for 30 mins and be done with it

No kissing is a killer for me - nothing (well not much!) hornier than having a girl stroking my cock while indulging in dfk  :yahoo:

Offline Shantaram

Everything after the single slash up to and including the equals sign can be omitted. If you go to the bottom of the page it gives you the short form of the link.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ah, thanks for this