Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sensual Tanya x (AKA SweetTanja21) - Liverpool  (Read 1348 times)

42 review(s) for Sensual Tanya x (17 positive, 14 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline fitsy07lfc

This was my first ever punt back in September 2016 back when she was known as 'SweetTanja21', judging by other reviews on here for her she doesnt seem to have changed her service at all.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Communications: good quick text replys

Price: £100 for 1 hour ( OW,RO and sex in a variety of positions)

Looks: Looks exactly like her photos, mid 20's definitely,didnt have a bikini body but not fat either, amazing ass and nice natural boobs, quite a pretty looking girl.

Service: If i wouldve reviewed her having never seen another WG after her then this might have been a positive, but seeing what you can get for £100 an hour has put her into perspective. Very mechanical service, shit oral technique with lots of hand involvement which is made worse by the fact that its covered (although she makes it clear OWO is not available on her profile), then onto the sex in which she just lays there looking utterly bored and makes some half-assed attempts at pleasure moans whilst simultaneously being paranoid and checking to make sure the condom hasnt slipped off. May aswell be shagging a sex doll.

Overall: Does everything she says on her profile but to a very shit standard, would not recommend spending your money on her (even though her ass is great).

Offline MJ.spritzen

I know what you mean about the mechanical sex part. Warewolf on here says the same. But I think she's got the best ass i've ever seen. That makes up for a lot in my book. Fuck, to be under it is a dream. I've seen her a few times and prefer to do her doggy so i dont even see if she's bored or not.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

yeah shes a good sex robot but I imagine the more she sees you and gets to know you, the better she will get and she will stop checking the condom because she will trust you more..  shes quite good at blowjob since she was able to make me cum that way rather than shagging her..  iv only ever seen her twice but im eager to see her again and try her massage services...

Offline MJ.spritzen

iv only ever seen her twice but im eager to see her again and try her massage services...

Her massaging skills actually are really good. Only had massage off her once tho, AFTER sex. Most girls can't get you out of the door quick enough.

yeah I think with tanya is that she doesnt give a shit if you stay or go , makes no odds to her...

Offline fitsy07lfc

yeah shes a good sex robot but I imagine the more she sees you and gets to know you, the better she will get and she will stop checking the condom because she will trust you more..  shes quite good at blowjob since she was able to make me cum that way rather than shagging her..  iv only ever seen her twice but im eager to see her again and try her massage services...

Yeh ive seen her twice aswell, my first and second punt were both tanya, but then my third was Hot kim and that just completely opened my eyes to the potential of how good a punt can be, hence the neutral for Tanya. But yeh i guess if literally all you wanna do is shag a bird with a great ass doggy style and not have to have any meaningful conversation before or after then she is ideal.

I agree, a punt should include everything, from kissing, fingering, anything out expect from when u pull someone, it should be sex-robot stuff... I never had hot Kim so I dunno, but the first girl I ever had, was amazing, proper passionate kissing and everything, so I thought all punts would be like that, lol but they''re not 

Offline JoJo93

Seen her last year, good looking great ass but so robotic tries all the tricks to make you cum asap , fake orgams etc. I would avoid to be honest