Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Magical x Mia - Massage (Glasgow West End)  (Read 2295 times)

7 review(s) for Charming x Molly (4 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Matrix]

Offline Goldshine26

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had some spare time and my A and B plan didn't work out. Noticed Mia had the green light on and was in the mood for a lazy rub and tug with some big tits. Mia is a lot older than i would normally go for but thought I would give give her a shot.

Coms were good. All by text with 2 hours notice.
Location. Typical tenement flat near Patrick.  No issues with neighbours and no hanging about outside.
Mia appeared a lot older and more tanned then her profile pics, those big tits were gone....maybe she has lost weight or just camera angles. But a pleasant woman.
Service was very simple, massage was poor (very poor) but the finish was good.

Over all a bland service. I wouldn't go back but can't say i didn't expect what I got. If your into your massages i would avoid her, but giving this a positive as I got what I expected I guess for a 30min service.

Givememilf

I have to say she's very much my type, gorgeaus older lady, shame about the illusion boobs. Having said all that, what she charges for just covered oral and a rubbish massage... ain't worth it. Better options out there.

Offline Goldshine26

Yeah a tad expensive for a posh wank.

Offline Goldshine26

Confused!! My title to this review has been changed....not by me.

It's now says "Topic: Magical x Mia - Massage (nr. Portpatrick)'.    I didn't add the 'nr. Portpatrick' part.

Anyone know what's going on?  (Fyi was in Glasgow West End....not portpatrick).

STAR-LORD

Confused!! My title to this review has been changed....not by me.

It's now says "Topic: Magical x Mia - Massage (nr. Portpatrick)'.    I didn't add the 'nr. Portpatrick' part.

Anyone know what's going on?  (Fyi was in Glasgow West End....not portpatrick).

My apologies.  :hi:. Reviews require location in the topic title. My mistake. Thanks for your review btw.

STAR-LORD

Ah my bad. Thanks!

It's not a problem, thank you for correcting with the location. All that's really required in the topic title is Service providers name, location (just the town or city, that the booking took place), and if it is through an agency or massage parlor, it can be mentioned in the title too.

If a topic title alters slightly, it's just that an 'indexer'/forum helper' just adds a requirement to it. I apologise if I panicked you.

The review sounds like your experience was a positive/neutral review, if you ever wish your rating to be changed, it can be done for you.

Offline Goldshine26

I knew to add the location but posted in a rush so my bad. Thanks for correcting it.

Good to know they can be changed though!

Cheers.

STAR-LORD

I knew to add the location but posted in a rush so my bad. Thanks for correcting it.

Good to know they can be changed though!

Cheers.

Your welcome sir. Happy to be of service.  :drinks: