Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SkylahRhodes - Leeds (touring)  (Read 802 times)

87 review(s) for Skylah Rhodes (74 positive, 9 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline p3ngu1n

LINK: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
PRICE: £140 for 1hr

SUMMARY:
Looks = 7/10 (Body = 6/10)
Comms = 9/10
Service = 6.5/10

Quick review of Skylah when she last toured Leeds. she'd been on my HL forever. Finding a mutually workable time was a bit of a pain due to my work schedule but luckily, she agreed to extend her final day booking by an hour beyond her normal finish so I could see her.  :drinks: In hindsight, perhaps I should have let this one just pass.

She opened the door in a baggy tee-shirt and underwear; nice au-natural face but there had clearly been no attempt at doing herself up with makeup/nice lingerie for this meet.  :( Also, I'd imagined she'd have a body (there are plentiful UKE pics for those who are curious) like External Link/Members Only but this wasn't the case. Now, I weren't expecting gym-toned but I suspect she's been bigger and she still carried some evidence of this on her sides. During our meet, the highlight was the blowie, it were delivered expertly and with gusto; while the lowlight was the sex - I enjoyed her in a few positions, and she were nice and tight and obliging, but there was an air of her being tour-weary/cockdrunk  :unknown: (this was a last booking on her last touring day to be fair) to be able to live up to the insatiable nympho image I'd got from reading most of her reviews.

I can't fault her manner and attitude though. After my 1st pop (which lasted quite a while - rough guess says I would have had 15mins left after it) I were content to just chat to her for the rest of the hour as I didn't feel that fussed about R2 (and from chatting to her I just knew she were happy to call it herself). This should have been a 30-min booking really. All things considered, it's therefore a neutral from me :hi:

PROS:
+ Attitude and manner are faultless

CONS:
- Not quite the body I were hoping for

VERDICT:
Would I see her again? Unlikely, as likes of CassandraEnglishRose and others are more attractive in my eyes
Would I recommend? YES. All this said, she's a good lass and I can see why she's popular here

Offline anonyorks

Great review and fair. I have a booking pencilled in soon on her next tour