Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilyco - Bayswater - this is her last 2 weeks in London  (Read 1043 times)

54 review(s) for Lilyco (45 positive, 5 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Dez20

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price £130 for 1 hour

Comms

Bit of a mix up here but nothing major. Originally arranged the night before the meet for 13.00. When confirming on the morning, we agreed to meet at 12.30 instead. By 12.35 I still hadn't received the full address, only the post code so when I texted her this, she thought I hadn't actually confirmed when I thought I had. I was then asked to wait until 12.45 and the full address was sent through. Was only sat at a cafe nearby so didn't bother me.

Ground floor flat few minutes walk from Bayswater or Queensway on quiet resi street. Others have said that it's a bit of a dive but it was spotless when I was there. Doesn't look lived in but serves the purpose and was clean and tidy. The bed squeaks a lot and during the hour, I could hear people in the hall outside talking so they must've heard us pounding away. Meh, never actually saw them.

Lily

Once through the building door, and outside her flat, the door opened with Lily behind it without me knocking and was quickly closed again. Plenty of mixed commentary on here already about her appearance but I found her facially attractive (7/10) and definitely better looking than the pictures suggest. 5 ft tall, size 6, small boobs (nice nipps), small butt and dressed in black bra/pants and fishnets. Great for those that like them petite.

The Punt

Handed over the papers and she put them down on the table and then started undressing me whilst I had a little grope of her. Had a quick shower and came back to her lying on the bed (still "dressed") with legs wide open and stroking herself; I'd turned around to put the towel back in the basket and by the time I'd turned back she was on her knees in front of me, bra on the floor and licking little Dez. This carried on for a few minutes, I didn't direct her to do anything different and she was just doing this slowly and softly with more tongue work than sucking. Suggested we got on the bed and she was happy with this, her pants came off but I asked for the fishnets to stay on. More OWO and more sucking this time, lots of eye contact, lots of ball sucking and eventually CIM. It had been a few days since my last and she couldn't actually contain it all with it dribbling back out. She spat in the sink and said very happily "that was a lot".

I stayed on my back and she gave a so-so massage with her minuscule hands as I was feeling her everywhere with the occasional suck of her nipps, she seemed to enjoy this and pressed my face in closer each time I did this. Started waking up again downstairs and down she went again for around 5 minutes.

Told her to get the condom and off the mattress went, cow girl, mish with legs against my shoulders and doggy. She'd lubed up and was pretty tight. Mish was probably the best and she took quite a hard pounding quite happily.

Whipped the condom off and she blew me to the end, no CIM this time (maybe because of too much last time, didn't ask, wasn't fussed).

Had another shower and came back to her still naked apart from what I'm guessing are children's flamingo slippers for her size 2 feet.

Lily took the towel from me and put it straight in the washing machine, got dressed and left happy.

If she was sticking in London, would probably see her again but she said she is moving to Birmingham in around 2 weeks.