Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sexiblonde - South Quay (Canary Wharf)  (Read 1222 times)

212Returns

External Link/Members Only

So after having a fail with Daisy-Mae in the afternoon, see my review, I went to the hotel checked in and had some food.

Checked AW and saw this sexy lady appear, checked her reviews on here, gave a ring no answer but then a text came straight back saying she was busy. I asked if she had any availablity for this evening and she said she could see me at 9pm to which I agreed. She sent me the postcode.

I was wary walking around the area in the dark on my own, I got to the postcode at 9pm, heard nothing so gave her a call. Again, did that thing where they hang up and then text you straight back.  :angry:

I did wonder if I was texting a pimp. She replied saying she would let me know when she is ready. Sorry, you offered me 9pm so you should be ready for that time. If you have a 8pm hour booking, tell me 9:15-30 so I am not hanging around in the dark. It's not fucking hard yet so many girls do it.  :dash:

I thought if she did not give me any response by 9:15 I would walk.

She calls me 9:12pm - says the flat she is in. The area is spilt into a few different blocks of apartments. With it being dark I was struggling to make out exactly what was what, and with her being Polish her accent was hard to make out exactly what was being said on my £2 punting phone!

In the meantime, this guy comes out of somewhere and is on his phone, a distance away, but looking and watching me while I am on my phone to the WG which of course makes me feel a bit uneasy.

I found where she wanted me to buzz, it was in complete darkness. I buzz the door and she comes over the intercom saying to go to the top floor. However, this place is in complete darkness. I couldn't make out how to open the door. With this and the guy around I thought fuck this it doesn't seem safe so I just left and made my way back to the hotel.

The guy may have been her previous punter, it could have been her pimp, he could have just been a resident but his presence just made me feel uneasy, coupled with the building's entrance in darkness, just did not seem right to me.

She text me a few minutes later asking was I coming up, so I rang her and said about the lack of light so I didn't feel safe. A few texts then and she said to come back in the daytime if I was scared of the dark... haha you funny girl... piss off, she should be checking the entrance is lit in my opinion!  :wackogirl:

So two unsuccessful attempt so to unload, but at least I still have £150 notes.

Went back to the hotel and watched some Brazzers. Not quite the same though!  :(

Big shame as she looks hot as fuck.  :dash:

Take me back home! Can't wait to see my regular the week after next!

Offline tergil

Haha another review from you where you went to see the lady got nervous and left! You need to have some balls for this hobby  :lol:

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I think this isn’t the right hobby for you...
Two  negative reviews because of your lack of confidence, not anything the girls did.

I suggest knitting would be a safer hobby, but watch out those needles can be quite sharp.

212Returns

Haha another review from you where you went to see the lady got nervous and left! You need to have some balls for this hobby  :lol:

So you think it's normal to have no lights on?

You like rugby, says it all.

212Returns

I think this isn’t the right hobby for you...
Two  negative reviews because of your lack of confidence, not anything the girls did.

I suggest knitting would be a safer hobby, but watch out those needles can be quite sharp.

Both girls could have robbed me, not the best set ups imo.

Offline lightsout

Not a review. You got scared of the dark and a guy on the phone.

Offline tergil

Not a review. You got scared of the dark and a guy on the phone.

Agreed. The negative review should be for the lightbulb that wasn't working  :lol:

FlyingBreadMan

Good call! She comes from a part of Poland where cannibalism was once rife...!

Online magnetico

Your two reviews are totally ridiculous, you ran away both times, and left a Negative  :dash:

Your should pick a new hobby :
Disk golf
Ham radio
Miniature painting
Model railroads
Lego
Gardening
Cheese making

Offline hogcatcher

Come on.
Why do you have to give a negative review just because you're scared of the dark and have no balls?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Come on.
Why do you have to give a negative review just because you're scared of the dark and have no balls?

+1000

Offline West London Guy

This is an absolutely ridiculous review.

Offline TTGR

OP......CARROTS and lots of ‘em.
 :P

Offline SirCharles

She would have fucked you hard...trust me!  :angelgirl: