Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG's in Belfast back in the day  (Read 2768 times)

Offline StartStopStartStop

Anyone remember Belfast WGs before internet was available?

I always remembered an older lady with really long hair, small, neatly dressed that always carried a wee radio with country & western music playing.

Always hung around linenhall street & apparently was a local girl for all City Bus Drivers in Belfast.

Anyone any memories?

Offline Gordo

Well remember seeing her, but never was sure why she was standing along there. Never knew what she was listening to,.

Johnboy553

Haven’t been round there in years lol is there much point now?

Offline andykane

Don't think there are any street girls around anymore. Used to be behind city hall a few would have walked the streets there but I think the cops chased them and the punters away.

Johnboy553

Thought that. It used to be thriving lol

Offline andykane

Yep! Always good for a quick BJ on the way home! Ah well, times change! Haha

Well remember seeing her, but never was sure why she was standing along there. Never knew what she was listening to,.

🤣🤣🤣

Yea, linenhall st and behind Fire station opposite limelight bar.
Would walk through there to get a taxi after a few pints from the pub & pick up a punt for a quick BJ behind some big dirty skip lol.
🤣🤣🤣

Offline irishmalexoxo

I was an avid punter for many years. Almost always car pick-up. There were always the regulars and then now and again a girl would appear for one or two nights and disappear, like she was just trying it out. Remember lifting a girl about 20 and to this day she remains one of the best looking girls I’ve seen.

Had some memorable punts, including 2 teens one night (legal!) who worked together. One sucked me off while I fingered the other.

Have punted in some other cities almost. Dublin was good but went downhill, all junkies now around Grand Canal. Also had a girl pickpocket €50 from me during a Limerick punt, fortunately I realised just as we were finishing. She denied it all and I’m not a violent person, so I kindly dropped her off 20km out from where she wanted to be.

The Belfast scene is alnost non-existent now but not totally dead, I got a great blowjob and cim off a 25yr old last year. They tend to only operate on that narrow street to right of fire station now and not Linenhall street etc.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2018, 09:34:10 am by irishmalexoxo »

I was an avid punter for many years. Almost always car pick-up. There were always the regulars and then now and again a girl would appear for one or two nights and disappear, like she was just trying it out. Remember lifting a girl about 20 and to this day she remains one of the best looking girls I’ve seen.

Had some memorable punts, including 2 teens one night (legal!) who worked together. One sucked me off while I fingered the other.

Have punted in some other cities almost. Dublin was good but went downhill, all junkies now around Grand Canal. Also had a girl pickpocket €50 from me during a Limerick punt, fortunately I realised just as we were finishing. She denied it all and I’m not a violent person, so I kindly dropped her off 20km out from where she wanted to be.

The Belfast scene is alnost non-existent now but not totally dead, I got a great blowjob and cim off a 25yr old last year. They tend to only operate on that narrow street to right of fire station now and not Linenhall street etc.

Some good memories there mate 😉

Belfast is crap now for punting.
England has all the best I think, anytime I'm over visiting a major city in england some real amazing sluts willing to do anything! But at a price! Lol.

Some good whore houses in england too all decked out & catered for us dirty aul men wanting our bags emptied 🤣🤣🤣

Offline irishmalexoxo

Some good memories there mate 😉

Belfast is crap now for punting.
England has all the best I think, anytime I'm over visiting a major city in england some real amazing sluts willing to do anything! But at a price! Lol.

Some good whore houses in england too all decked out & catered for us dirty aul men wanting our bags emptied 🤣🤣🤣

Europe is where its at, I’m in Spain few times a year and the amount of girls working the streets is unreal. Take Malaga for example, the Industrial estate behind the airport is teeming with them no matter the time of day.

Few nudist beaches along the Costa Del Sol too where girls work in the dunes.

Offline millman6

I'm really going back now and can anyone remember the massage parlours in Belfast around the early 1980's?. My first ever punt was in Botanic Sauna at corner of Botanic Avenue and University Street. Was with a lovely English girl called Karen. Down University Street on left towards Ormeau Road was The Shangri-La parlour which usually had 3 or 4 girls working at the same time. A couple of the famous girls from there were Dolores and Linda, both big brassy blondes who went onto further fame when they plied their trade behind City Hall. There was a house on Ravenscroft Avenue just up from the Arches which usually had a couple of girls at a time also. A favourite of mine was the Somerton Sauna on Somerton Road roughly where the Hospice is now. Again 3 or 4 girls working and you could use the sauna. Always remember a lovely girl there called Tanya. Fabulous breasts and excellent hj. Finally there was a middle aged woman who worked on her own from a terraced house at Malone Place off Sandy Row. Cant remember her name now but she introduced me to watersports.  Great times when you were young and average punt was £20. Would be great to hear from anyone who remembers these places or has memories of other girls or parlours from around the 1980's.

Belfastpunter69

I remember the auld doll with the long hair and the transistor radio didnt realise she was working just thought she hung around with the girls and acted like a look out. Anyone remember the 3 or 4 sisters from Antrim that stood at the corner of Linenhall Street and Clarence Street? Rough as a roofers nail bag, they were always pissed and scrapping with eachother and everybody else. Was good entertainment when there wasnt much going on. All of a sudden a wee sister of theirs appeared, I got in early and she was decent, just looking holiday money. Unfortunately for her she got a taste for the money, the drink and whatever else and was lowered to the level of her sisters within 6 months.
Met 2 cracking teenagers very late one night, ended up going out for a drink and me waking up in a house out Tullycarnet way. Seriously, I could've fallen in love with Lynn and often wonder what happened to her...Ah, the halcyon days (or nights lol) on the block...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 06:04:48 pm by Belfastpunter69 »

Offline Joe_Belfast

I remember sherry who walked around the fire station.lovely girl.always had time for a chat and became good friends then she just disappeared of the face of the earth but think the law etc drove alot of ones out or else online.

Offline bongobongo101

I remember sherry who walked around the fire station.lovely girl.always had time for a chat and became good friends then she just disappeared of the face of the earth but think the law etc drove alot of ones out or else online.

Was Sherry the older lady with surprisingly nice tits that gave great OWO? Started to wear various wigs at the end when police started shutting the area down? She was a favourite...

Offline Joe_Belfast

not too sure if she wore wigs but OWO was top notch,tits also :yahoo: think she was from Antrim or R/town direction.always remembered her with short hair.

Offline Joe_Belfast

does anyone remember the Scottish lass that use to be about?mags I think she was called?

Offline brokenagain

i picked mags up a couple of times. she would stand around adelaide street a bit away from the other girls. they didnt like her, she didnt like them. she would have been in her 40s then. thats probably most of 20+ years ago now. a lovely lady. and a great punt at low rates. curvy, warm and just went about her business in a very professional way

Offline Joe_Belfast

yup always got on well with her.she was advertising online a few years back.don't know if she still is though.always enjoyed picking her up tbh.pity she stopped working.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2018, 06:17:32 pm by Joe_Belfast »

Offline irishmalexoxo

On the subject of WGs I was dropping off someone in town last night and took a spin past Linenhall street just for curiosity’s sake on way home, saw some punter getting a talking to by police. Really not worth it nowadays

Belfastpunter69

Poor bastard, just down looking his hole, surely they've better things to be doing...

Offline bongobongo101

How do you know it was a punter? Nobody on Linenhall these days anyway, just the occasional girl on Bankmore St. beside the fire station.

Offline Joe_Belfast

anyone remember a woman from newtonArds called chickenrooster?she was in her 40s.was an absolute great punt tbh

Offline andykane

anyone remember a woman from newtonArds called chickenrooster?she was in her 40s.was an absolute great punt tbh
Really skinny lived in a housing estate?
she was brilliant! I saw her loads, her place was always roasting. Used to be drenched when I was finished :rolleyes:

Offline Order66

Had a drive around town last night. Went up Bankmore Street and saw three girls get out of a BMW. Obviously working. Within a few minutes police in plain car all over the beemer and checking others. Not worth the hassle if police are paying xtra attention to this. Though its understandable if the girls being pimped out. To be fair one of the girls looked a bit young.

Offline Bigneil

Really skinny lived in a housing estate?
she was brilliant! I saw her loads, her place was always roasting. Used to be drenched when I was finished :rolleyes:
Hi first post. Westwinds estate. Would squirt like a fountain. Her sister was better! :cool:

Offline Yesman0987

Think I remember them 3 sisters did alot of cam work too

Offline Bigneil

Think I remember them 3 sisters did alot of cam work too
To be fair, the skinny girl was seriously ill before she finished up- hence being so skinny. Hope she was ok. Sound girl tbf. Never had the pleasure of the third sister. But J. the second sister had the best natural breasts ive ever seen and was also a serious squirter and very horny. Couldnt get enough. 1 hour often went to 3 for no charge