Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YoungBoroSlut69 - Stockton  (Read 1903 times)

1 review(s) for YoungBoroSlut69 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by lewishamguy]

Offline itsonlyme1955

Chloe is amazing punt Amazing sex - great fuck and be with, sucks for England does not waste a drop, swollows the lot, when she says deep throat she means deeeeeeep throat, dressed as i had asked, made me feel special, and wanting more, a 10/10 lass, kisses as well as she sucks and fucks.
i mite have taken time and read lots of your comments etc this lass is wow wow wow.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline johnny34

Length of booking?
Cost of booking?
Is her profile info/pics accurate?
Location?

At £80 for 30 min shes a no for me.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Chloe is amazing punt Amazing sex - great fuck and be with, sucks for England does not waste a drop, swollows the lot, when she says deep throat she means deeeeeeep throat, dressed as i had asked, made me feel special, and wanting more, a 10/10 lass, kisses as well as she sucks and fucks.
i mite have taken time and read lots of your comments etc this lass is wow wow wow.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thanks for the review. You may find this useful for future reviews, as has been said there's quite a bit of important detail missing.   :hi:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Jibbi

I remember when this profile first went up that it state doesn't bareback in its likes. Don't know if it's was offered or not but that's enough to keep away for me.

Offline Sar-Major

I remember when this profile first went up that it state doesn't bareback in its likes. Don't know if it's was offered or not but that's enough to keep away for me.

Jibbi is this a typo on your post? As your post, reads to me that she "Doesn't Bareback"?  :unknown:

:hi: :hi:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

ca1985

BB is on offer from previous text convos with her