Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Arab beauty queen - nr. Tottenham court road - save your money  (Read 6338 times)

4 review(s) for Missy Persiana booty (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RAJEC

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour with this one hoping that if it was as hyped up as her profile, this may be a regular event.

Comms set up via purple for a 1 hour meet (£220) at her place a few months back..

Based not far from Tottenham Court Road tube and parking nearby is possible but not advised as it’s central London, so perhaps after parking restriction times.

Flat: at best, a hovel. Her room is crammed with her shit, and it’s a mess. The bathroom is filthy and made my skin crawl. Maybe I just have high standards?

Her: I think her photos are well taken or photoshopped as she is chunky but not in a fat way. She has extra pounds, but she is tall (shorter than me though, and I’m 6,1) so carries it better. She has big tits but they weren’t as firm as I expected. Still, not bad. Arse is massive and she can make it clap.

Service: o wo is commendable and she does it well, so  :hi: for that. She is also quite tight and enjoys the sex. Happy for you to take the lead and do what you ask throughout. She does talk a lot though and it can get a bit much.

Hygiene: she does sweat a fair bit (as mentioned in a previous review) and although she claimed to be freshly bathed/showered, I wasn’t convinced by her southern hygiene so completely skipped having a bite.

I was not impressed enough to return and will therefore stay away.

Her profile states no reviews (other than purple) to ward off unwanted attention, and this negative review serves as a reminder/warning to punters to save their cash. Visit if you wish, but I don’t think I will.

Offline daddy919

I saw her around 3 or 4 years ago when she charged around 180/hr. From what I remember, her hygiene seemed good and she had applied oud (a popular arab fragrance) on her body. Being young, she took charge and she came on my tongue as the first act. She was quite chatty and my 1hr went way over (90-120mins) as she wasn't seeing anyone else for the day. She had a room next door to the one we were in and she said she keeps her cat in there but refused to let me see it so there may have been security there instead.

Offline RAJEC

I saw her around 3 or 4 years ago when she charged around 180/hr. From what I remember, her hygiene seemed good and she had applied oud (a popular arab fragrance) on her body. Being young, she took charge and she came on my tongue as the first act. She was quite chatty and my 1hr went way over (90-120mins) as she wasn't seeing anyone else for the day. She had a room next door to the one we were in and she said she keeps her cat in there but refused to let me see it so there may have been security there instead.

I can see how this could be the case... a while back.

She is too expensive for what she is. Given the lack of Arab sp’s With her curvature, she can charge what she likes. But for repeat custom, I don’t think she is presenting the right attitude.

Offline Bassman

Thanks for the review. She’s always on my list. I’ve said before, she looks almost identical to someone I know.

Re her size, what’s her waist/stomach like? Some of her photos look like she has had some blatant photoshop done to her stomach area. Is she hiding a gut/belly? She likes to go on about how tiny it is etc. What’s the reality?
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 01:47:02 pm by Bassman »

Offline RAJEC

Thanks for the review. She’s always on my list. I’ve said before, she looks almost identical to someone I know.

Re her size, what’s her waist/stomach like? Some of her photos look like she has had some blatant photoshop done to her stomach area. Is she hiding a gut/belly? She likes to go on about how tiny it is etc. What’s the reality?

Fair play, if it’s an itch you need to scratch lol.

She isn’t tiny, but her waist is small which of course accentuates her big arse. She has a bit of a belly, and her body is not toned, tight or firm. She is just curvy with a few extra pounds.

Offline peter purves

Cheers for the review...

I know Punther had her as a candidate for his 'Bubble Butt Thread' and what are your own thoughts?
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RAJEC

Cheers for the review...

I know Punther had her as a candidate for his 'Bubble Butt Thread' and what are your own thoughts?

Yes, certainly. It’s impressive  :thumbsup:

Offline peter purves

« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 11:21:31 pm by peter purves »

Offline daddy919

If you recognise her it's probably because she was featured on the sun or the daily mail and her pics are all over the internet. An undercover journalist visited her, took pics/vids and then wrote an article on her because she offered mut'ah marriages. She doesn't allow filming or pics anymore

Offline RAJEC

If you recognise her it's probably because she was featured on the sun or the daily mail and her pics are all over the internet. An undercover journalist visited her, took pics/vids and then wrote an article on her because she offered mut'ah marriages. She doesn't allow filming or pics anymore

Yep, think there’s a thread on this somewhere.

Offline Stealthmode

Offline Sudawrirfwa

That’s a shame, she’s been on my HL for ages

Offline Sinz

I have not met this dumb pro$$ie, but its clear that she clearly has issues and is pretty stupid.

She has written a dedicated blog to me on her AW profile. She has got confused with the OP whose name is Shinz and not Sinz

Either ways I believe she need to be blacklisted for outting an UKP member.

On the other hand I am not sure if Shinz is claiming to be me on UKP and he is slagging off the membership - one for Admin to have a look at.

« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:02:56 pm by Sinz »

Offline MajorPayne

wow she has really had a go at you on her blog.   She is way too expensive for my tastes definitely not a prostitute I will ever be seeing.

Offline DrConners

I have not met this dumb pro$$ie, but its clear that she clearly has issues and is pretty stupid.

She has written a dedicated blog to me on her AW profile. She has got confused with the OP whose name is Shinz and not Sinz

On the other hand I am not sure if Shinz is claiming to be me on UKP and he is slagging off the membership - one for Admin to have a look at.

Dopey bint  :wackogirl:   :thumbsdown:

Offline Trex

I remember that blog she wrote on AW couple of years ago and she won't see any one who a member of UKP calling us cheap cunts etc kind of stupid blog she not a clever women.

She has a great arse but overpriced there are plenty of hot women in London at there with a fair rates.

Offline Trenlover

Am I reading this right

30 mins 150?

1 hour 220?

are you guys insane?

suzy cortez was only charging 100 for 30 mins, and she is a miss bumbum winner and still looks great with an amazing arse
« Last Edit: April 08, 2018, 07:57:53 pm by Trenlover »

Offline unus669

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booked an hour with this one hoping that if it was as hyped up as her profile, this may be a regular event.

Comms set up via purple for a 1 hour meet (£220) at her place a few months back..

Based not far from Tottenham Court Road tube and parking nearby is possible but not advised as it’s central London, so perhaps after parking restriction times.

Flat: at best, a hovel. Her room is crammed with her shit, and it’s a mess. The bathroom is filthy and made my skin crawl. Maybe I just have high standards?

Her: I think her photos are well taken or photoshopped as she is chunky but not in a fat way. She has extra pounds, but she is tall (shorter than me though, and I’m 6,1) so carries it better. She has big tits but they weren’t as firm as I expected. Still, not bad. Arse is massive and she can make it clap.

Service: o wo is commendable and she does it well, so  :hi: for that. She is also quite tight and enjoys the sex. Happy for you to take the lead and do what you ask throughout. She does talk a lot though and it can get a bit much.

Hygiene: she does sweat a fair bit (as mentioned in a previous review) and although she claimed to be freshly bathed/showered, I wasn’t convinced by her southern hygiene so completely skipped having a bite.

I was not impressed enough to return and will therefore stay away.

Her profile states no reviews (other than purple) to ward off unwanted attention, and this negative review serves as a reminder/warning to punters to save their cash. Visit if you wish, but I don’t think I will.

Wow S(h)inz, according to her blog, you both got on well :sarcastic:

Offline Trex

Oh right she wrote a blog today my bad but I remember she wrote a blog couple years about us bring cheap lol.  :wacko:

Offline Sinz

Wow S(h)inz, according to her blog, you both got on well :sarcastic:

According to her blog I am British Indian  :lol: :lol:

She is a stupid cow, who can’t even read English and quoting the wrong punter name.

Offline unus669

According to her blog I am British Indian  :lol: :lol:

She is a stupid cow, who can’t even read English and quoting the wrong punter name.

:D

Offline Trex

Hidden Image/Members Only

Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure she will delete that blog in the near future.

Offline bbwandy72

Hmmm. Well, it's another data point. But I don't think I'm dissuaded from seeing her from this review. You said her OWO was good, the sex was good and she did what you asked throughout the meeting. That all sounds pretty good to me! I'm not bothered by a messy house, and her carrying a bit of extra weight just makes her more attractive to me. So that just leaves her hygiene. I'm not doubting your claims, but I'd have expected to have heard about that from others were it a regular problem. Shanice Richards had a reputation for that, yet was fine when I saw her. So I'm keeping an open mind.

For me, she ticks all of the boxes in terms of looks. She's long been on my list, and I've been considering making a booking. This review has made me question that decision, but having done so, she's still on the list. I'd be interested to hear from anyone else that has seen her to get a second opinion. Her other reviews here are all positive.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 12:03:45 am by bbwandy72 »

Offline peter purves

Oh right she wrote a blog today my bad but I remember she wrote a blog couple years about us b[e]ing cheap lol.  :wacko:

Indeed she did!!

Sorry to hear Sinz   :(

Offline blackprince

I was looking to visit her not so long ago but her price tag put me off. I have no problem spending X amount on the right girl but in her pictures she did not seem curvy enough for me to justify the price tag.
Banned reason: Undesirable homophobic cunt.

DylanPerry

Funniest part of the rebuttal for me is "after your complete refusal to reschedule with me I should have just cancelled and blocked you!"

Yeah love...I'm guessing you didn't as you didn't wanna throw away 220 squid  :lol:
Fuckin' prossies.

DylanPerry

OP...she said you have a face for radio mate  :lol: don't have it.

In all seriousness I'm struggling to work out how she knows who exactly OP is, months after the punt as well. Re-reading the review, OP made no mention of their alleged comms problems and delays...which is the only way she'd be able to pinpoint him, no?

Unless your aw nickname is also Shinz...which is a no-no within basic Punting 101
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 01:04:05 am by DylanPerry »

Offline Sinz

She has successfully made it to the Pro$$ie Blacklist:wackogirl:

One to be avoided

Offline Sinz

Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure she will delete that blog in the near future.

She has now updated her blog with the OP's name "Shinz"

Since she is clearly reading this forum, I would like her to know she could have been more sensible about her approach, instead she ended being on the UKP Blocklist - WGs to be avoided

Offline blackprince

She is very unprofessional. She has attempted to out the OP but stating his name and ethnicity. If she disagreed with what the OP wrote there was a better and more professional way to voice/write it. The ins and outs of the punt are irrelevant now, from the time she began to attempt to out the OP and also threaten to further out him in her blog, this is a highly unprofessional and vindictive woman; and should be avoided on that basis. The other details are for each individual reader to decide upon quite frankly. What I am saying is totally unbiased and anybody with half a brain would agree.

traveller-hermit

I don't even know where she gets that level of confidence from, she's fat. There's a difference between having a big ass and a big body. Arab Kardashian lol what a joke

Offline ThighRider

rofpml!  Good for her. Too funny.

Offline ThighRider

Just realized review posted by Shinz and Sinz takes offence???? This is now a comedy.

Offline Sinz

Just realized review posted by Shinz and Sinz takes offence???? This is now a comedy.

Well she had addressed it to me (Sinz) incorrectly on her Blog and it was alerted to me by a punter.

Have a look at the screenshot above, it does not say Shinz... its says Sinz. She has now updated her blog to reflect the OPs name.

Not much of a comedy is it ?

Offline ThighRider

I get it now.  Thanks  :angelgirl:

As for outting him, I doubt he gave her his real name  :dash:

Offline blackprince

He most probably didnt give his real names but that is still besides the point. She still had the intention of outing him. There is no way she could possibly know if that is his real name or not.