Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What was her previous name or am I crazy?  (Read 1392 times)

Offline BirminghamPunter

Pretty sure I saw this woman before on Adultwork previously, I've looked everywhere. Can't seem to find any old reviews but since she looks this way she probably was reviewed once. Any help would be appreciated

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I discovered old pictures of her on this site - External Link/Members Only

Online Punterperson1971

Fuck me that’s nice.tell you what TOFTT do a 15 min booking.at best she’s going to be a good wg at worst she be a pump and dump.what have you got to lose??? Just £40 plus you haven’t reviewed anyone since you joined good way to start off,as you’ve been on here since September 2015 nearly 3 years now.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 08:49:36 am by Punterperson1971 »

mrpeterman

If only it offered a great service to match the looks

Online Punterperson1971

If only it offered a great service to match the looks
That’s why someone should TOFTT

Offline BustaNut

Romanian. Has had several profiles. That should tell you all you need to know. I'm pretty sure she had a profile called Lussy Bella or Something similar. If she was half as good as she looks, she'd have lots of feedback on here and AW. I'd avoid her like the plague  :hi:

Online Punterperson1971

If she look like her pictures I’d go for a 15 min booking but knowing my luck it be a fat Romanian behind door.

Offline Zeekay

If she look like her pictures I’d go for a 15 min booking but knowing my luck it be a fat Romanian behind door.

+1 wow. If only reality. If anyone TOFTT then report back please. Ill try book in if i can squeeze in a punt.

Zeekay

Offline Juankerr

Romanian. Has had several profiles. That should tell you all you need to know. I'm pretty sure she had a profile called Lussy Bella or Something similar. If she was half as good as she looks, she'd have lots of feedback on here and AW. I'd avoid her like the plague  :hi:

+1

I remember someone saying that she doesn't do kissing or OWO, which seems to be the case with this latest profile as neither are on the likes list.

Online Punterperson1971

Just texted her she is insists that it’s her pictures

Offline azrael

Pretty sure I saw this woman before on Adultwork previously, I've looked everywhere. Can't seem to find any old reviews but since she looks this way she probably was reviewed once. Any help would be appreciated

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I discovered old pictures of her on this site - External Link/Members Only

The blonde looks like catalia (romanian wg)  cant be sure due to bottom link not working :unknown:

Offline brumrock

her AW name previously was also Bella, she had her tits, lips etc done last year I think. Saw her just the once before the ops and I would have classed her as a P&D back then

Online Punterperson1971

And does she look like her pictures on her profile

Offline smiler999

I saw for a quickie last year, pics accurate albeit was wearing less glamorous stuff. Was a decetarea too near mailbox.

Certainly worth a quick go. Just a bit too artificial looking for me to make a regular

Online Punterperson1971

She told me in a text today her 15 min bookings doesn’t involve sex only oral and a hj,so don’t think I’ll be going she also doesn’t offer owo and has that outfit in her pics as her only outfit.she looks very hot and so tempted to do a booking but got a strange feeling about her so it’s a no unless I get the urge at some point.

Offline pbrown355

Pretty sure I saw her as Bella at some point. Certainly pre op. She was ok at best. May have been before my ukp days as I review pretty much all my new punts.