Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nathacha in Swansea - Great first meet  (Read 1095 times)

19 review(s) for ANAL STAR LISA (14 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jk321

External Link/Members Only

Location - Swansea North

Duration - 30 minutes

Cost - £70

My First review after getting some advice from Etcher i decided to choose Nathacha as my first punt,  and within 30 mins after first calling her i was taking my clothes off

Coms - I called her and got no answer but a text within minutes

Location easy to find parked around the corner of the puband shes on the main road.

The girl - Her looks are not the best but by no means bad, shes very short but her body is something else, through her dressing gown i could see the shape of her ass and i instantly was up and ready.

Meeting - She asked me to walk up the stairs i let her go first to show me the way was very nervous, she let me in one of the rooms and asked me how long i wanted to stay,

Once she retruned to the room after the paperwork she undressed and oh my her body looked even better naked no joke she has the best ass i've ever been with and her tits look perfect.

I got on the bed and she crawled on and sucked my nipples and then made her way down and gave me some great owo, she started slurping which i knew was going to make me cum luckily she didnt do it for too long haha

she then put the condom on with her mouth no hands and hoped on and gave me a good ride, she put a lot of effort in and eas really giving me a good fucking. She made plenty of sounds and loved me sucking her nipples i felt she really got turned on by it she was even pushing my head closer to them as she was riding.

After a bit of this she asked me to stnad off the edge of the bed and she bent over and like i said before she has the best ass i've ever been with so perfectly shaped. I fucked the shit out of her doggy lool she coulnd't handle it after a bit and we went on to mish

In mish she let me fuck her hard and deep she pulled her legs up and really let me fuck her good, i told her i was getting ready to cum so she pulled off the comdom wiped me down and gave me some owo and a great handjob just watching her tits while she wanked me off made me shoot a massive load the first of which went over my shoulder and on her pillow LOL

We spoke brifely after and i asked her is she a local but unfornatley she will be going to Newcastle soon, she said she will be back tho not sure when

the only negative for me was the kissing she said we could kiss for a bit and as we started to get into it she pulled away and went back to my nipples

My first review sorry for any mistakes and anything i've missed
« Last Edit: April 04, 2018, 08:20:47 pm by Jk321 »

Offline Jk321

oh i should add it is legit next door to a pub, i went this morning and the pub was closed so evening times might be a bit busier around there

Offline welshpunter17

Only £20 extra to stick it in her bum..... tempting

Offline Bonio

How far off the m4 would you think?

SeekingtheTruth

Hopefully she will pay Cardiff a visit some day. She does look tasty.

Offline Jk321

How far off the m4 would you think?

Not far only about 10 mins from the junction

Yes I was very tempted to go for the anal like I said her body is actually 10/10

Offline Punting_Mad

She is on the lower Hafod area.. On the main road.. It's safe and ok.. Probably 5 to 10 minute brisk walk from the train station..

Offline Etcher

Nice one Jk  :thumbsup: glad you enjoyed . Reasonable price too . I’m new to this also , and it’s good to know there are girls out there worth a visit without spending crazy money .

Did you shower there ? Did the shower handle fall off !! Makes a hell of a racket when it does ! Shit myself  .