Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kim of kent  (Read 6428 times)

1 review(s) for Kimberly78 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline skidrow

apologies in advance for first post being a negative review for a local favourite . turned up at the door  , no one there. No warning ,no apologies  ,nothing . Would be less bothered if this was a first but the lady in question has previously cancelled with less than an hours notice. Yes when you can see her still very good but ,for me , not worth the aggro

Offline Jimmyredcab

Probably getting jaded, she was my first ever %%% review in 2001, about time she retired.  :hi:

Offline MisterP

I wanted to see her on my travels last week but she appears to be an actual real student so wasn't available.
She'll remain on my list until those mental issues she has forces her to retire for good.
Still wouldn't mind a face pic if theres any floating around...

Offline Jimmyredcab

I wanted to see her on my travels last week but she appears to be an actual real student so wasn't available.

Mature student --------------------- she must be in her forties.      :rolleyes:

Offline MisterP

She may be one of those know-it-alls who annoys the freshers in seminars with her vastly superior experience and won't shut up.  Bit of a turn-on for me then ;)
Rather that than some pretender student in her twenties on aw. 

Offline skidrow

Kims actually 45 now  and is a student nurse . Didn't want to put anyone off as is still a dam good fuck  , just be prepared for a let down . Maybe have a backup plan .

Offline MisterP

Kims actually 45 now  and is a student nurse . Didn't want to put anyone off as is still a dam good fuck  , just be prepared for a let down . Maybe have a backup plan .

You're putting me off.

overhead

You're putting me off.

I don't think she's 45, more like around 42. She doesn't look it though. Can easily pass for 35.

She has become very unreliable though. Of the appointments I booked with her, she only remembered half of them. She is very nice though and good conversationalist. I did give up in the end over the unreliabilty. Another shortcoming she has is that doesn't like guys who take a long time to cum. By that I mean a couple of mins. Otherwise one of the nicest girls in the business.

dilettante

Kims actually 45 now  and is a student nurse .
Wonder if she'll be offering a bed bath "with extras" then ... ?

Offline Mr Farkyhars

From her blog entry for yesterday:

"I am not a tearful mess, which to be honest is how I have spend the majority of the last 4 months."

FFS, she shouldn't be working :(

Offline Zeusthedoc

"I am not a tearful mess, which to be honest is how I have spend the majority of the last 4 months."

probably -
but ain't no telling why she is.....
needs the money that badly?

Offline Jimmyredcab

Kims actually 45 now  and is a student nurse .

As I said, about time she retired.

She used to post on %%% under a dodgy name (OldGirlOnTheBlock) until someone outed her.    :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

I think she has mental health issues, she spread rumours that I was in love with her.     :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Zeusthedoc

I think she has mental health issues, she spread rumours that I was in love with her.     :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

were you not?
you mean thats not why we pay 'em?

Offline MV12345

I don't think she's 45, more like around 42. She doesn't look it though. Can easily pass for 35.

She has become very unreliable though. Of the appointments I booked with her, she only remembered half of them. She is very nice though and good conversationalist. I did give up in the end over the unreliabilty. Another shortcoming she has is that doesn't like guys who take a long time to cum. By that I mean a couple of mins. Otherwise one of the nicest girls in the business.

Probably got it spot on there. She was my first ever punt and she seems a nice chatty person. Good body and she does not look her age.