Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English girls in Soho?? Any?  (Read 738 times)

leeward

Two questions. The first, where can I see a nice non-druggy British girl in Soho next month. Not bothered about prices.  The second, a WG I regularly see on the border of Leics/Derbys wants to work in London and I said I'd see if I could find vacancies for English women, as she is unable to find phone numbers for Soho walkups. How do the soho girls get their jobs?

Offline Liverpool

Two questions. The first, where can I see a nice non-druggy British girl in Soho next month. Not bothered about prices.  The second, a WG I regularly see on the border of Leics/Derbys wants to work in London and I said I'd see if I could find vacancies for English women, as she is unable to find phone numbers for Soho walkups. How do the soho girls get their jobs?

Pretty sure Kay who works the walkups in Lisle Street is English. Check the Soho walkup thread for details on whether She's any good, days she works etc. I've not seen her so can't comment.

Offline ralhar

there was a nice 20 yr old red head called Scarlett working sundays at Romilly St up until recently. Reasonable GFE for Soho, perky little teenage tits, doesnt always shave her pussy which started to get on my nerves though, however, i've not seen her for months (because I havent been down there) and I think she may now be at shepherd market (52 A, possibly wednesdays)... you may get more up to date help on the dedicated soho walk up thread if you ask... the quality of the posting has deteriorated to practically useless lately though unfortunately. Somebody might be able to help though.

I think Kay is english but Ive never seen her and I think reports are mixed. I think shes at 2 lisle st these days but could be wrong.

With regards to finding work, the girl will need to go down there and ask (preferably without you hovering in the background or asking for her)... she should just walk in and knock, best to go early when they first open (she wont get work on the day but its just easier to talk business at that time) ... she must be fucking desperate though? Soho's practically dead.

good luck, report back.

Offline emergencyReporter

Scarlett works in romilly on Sundays and shepherds market on Mondays.

leeward