Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yahoobabe - Glossop  (Read 891 times)

18 review(s) for yahoobabe (12 positive, 3 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline onelasttime

Sorry, this took place Nov 2017, I appreciate that there have been some negative reviews of her since, due to time keeping, something which I too experienced, but I waited it out - wish I didn't!

External Link/Members Only

Fee: £100 per hour

Comms: Good, I rang in the morning as I was going through Glossop later in the day and arranged a meeting towards the end of the day, at 5pm. Had a couple of text during the day for address etc.

Location: Easy to find, Glossop isn't very big, she lives off the main road going through. Parked practically under her window, I later found out.

Appearance: Her AW photos don't have a face pick for a reason! Not my cup of tea, I did not find her attractive in any shape way or form - I should have walked, but my cock was leading the way on this occasion.

Action: Action was pretty standard affair, not delivered with any enthusiasm at all, I didn't feel any connection with her, but the little fella can always stand to attention given enough attention. Was offered the opportunity of A levels, but I wasn't hard enough. Sex in various positions, but she seemed a bit matter of fact to me.

Why a neutral? Due to her disinterest and average performance.

I did actually suffer from her infamous time keeping, that has been mentioned in other reviews. I arrived early 15-20 minutes and parked up, I texted her to say that I had arrived and was waiting. She text back and says that you will be ready soon. 5pm comes and goes, 5:05 and text her to see if everything is OK - nothing. 5:15 and I ring her just as she rings me to say to come up.   

Offline Kriss

Age 35? didn't she used to be older  :unknown:
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline onelasttime

I didn't think that you could change your age? but she is definitely not 35, maybe 45? or a tad older?

Offline Kriss

I'm sure she was 39 for a few years  :D
Banned reason: Bullshitting troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blue Moon

I booked her a few years ago. Got to Glossop, rang for full address and got radio silence. Eventually gave up. Won't be trying again!    Bm

Offline cash2spare

I didn't think that you could change your age? but she is definitely not 35, maybe 45? or a tad older?

Deffo not 35 ffs probably late 40's I'd say. She wears a wonder bra as when its taken off there are no tits there lol.
Ah well, we all live and learn as we journey through life.