Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Serena - Coventry  (Read 741 times)

9 review(s) for Diamond Serena (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Marsh777

I don't post as often as I should but I wanted to balance out the recent good reports of Serena with my experience.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking
1 hour - £80

Communications
As many have said, it's all via text. She appears not to check her AW profile very often, let alone read or respond to emails. It wasn't too difficult to arrange though. After the ignored emails, I text and agreed a time for the next day - bit of back and forth about times, likes etc. but all good really.

Venue
Usual flat near Pool Meadow Station in Coventry where many Czech girls work. Nice place, easy access, decent room - no complaints

The girl
First impressions after I had the usual hide behind the door entrance was good. She's cute and very much the girl next door - just my type. A little bigger than the photos suggest but certainly not fat and it suits her. Very pretty face, but not as made up as the photos and nice blonde hair. I'm feeling good about the punt so far...

The meet
After she stashed the cash, she came back and asked me strip. I personally prefer the mutual stripping but I'd read others' comments about how she likes to dictate things so went with it.

She asked me to sit on the bed and sat behind me kissing and nibbling my neck and back while her hands were wandering over my body - all very nice so far. In the pre-meet texts, I'd asked about French Kissing and Facials - both stated on her profile. Her reply was yes to kissing, but not deep and no to facials (I was going to question why it's on her profile, but didn't want the hassle) which I said was ok. So much to my surprise that when I turned my head, she turned away. I'd read about the teasing on other reviews, so I backed off hoping she'd do it later in the meet - she didn't despite me being clean shaven, fresh breathed etc.

Next was on with the condom for a blowjob - it wasn't bad actually and she responds well to the bits I liked, but her hair covered her face completely, so I couldn't see anything. I tried on more than one occasion to move it. After a while, it just got in the way and ruined the mood a little.

She then got on top of and started riding me, which was ok but she just didn't look interested at all - no eye contact, no noises and constantly looking away. We changed positions so I was on top and tried to kiss her - she let me kiss her but didn't kiss back and did everything she could to get into a position where we couldn't kiss.

Next up was doggy, which was the best position, but still frustrating as she just doesn't want to let our any moans or signs of enjoyment. I'm pretty sure she was enjoying it as I could feel her getting wetter and wetter. I reached down for her clit and started rubbing and she was drenched and shaking a little (I'm not saying she orgasmed, but she never gave me chance to react to what she liked as she was almost lifeless!)

After a couple more positions, the next was arguably the worst as she rode me with her back to me and proceeded to just rub back and forth. My cock was no longer hard and I couldn't feel anything. When I tried to move her, or tell her to move, she just carried on and looked away the whole time. This went on for a good 10 minutes or so. Eventually she got off to see my limp dick and wanked me to completion, but even this was half-hearted - as soon as I came, she stopped ruining any decent sensation.

Conclusion
I realised I've rambled quite a bit there... I was thinking about giving this a neutral but re-visiting it as I type has made me realise how poor it was.

Pros
- Cute girl (not stunning) but was just my type - so much optimism
- Decent covered blowjob reacting well to what I liked, despite the hair

Cons
- False information on profile - kissing and facials
- Lying about kissing in confirmation texts
- Everything else - lack of interest, poor sex, no kissing, terrible handjob etc. etc.

Maybe I caught her on a bad day, and she's cheap so you could argue you get what you pay for, but I certainly won't be returning, which is a shame as I had high hopes.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review marsh, kinda had the feeling that this might happen. Probably best to wait till the rush dies down :hi:

Offline ScouserRod

Offline azrael

What rush is this ???

Where a wg gets a few good reviews and all of a sudden she's inundated with calls/punters which ultimately effect her services. That rush :hi: