Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: English Totti In Warrington  (Read 1138 times)

9 review(s) for EnglishTotti (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Offline spanishclarke1

External Link/Members Only
I first spotted Charlotte a few months ago and was blown away by her profile pics. I made numerous attempts to meet up with her only to have them cancelled at the last minute and I started to believe this beauty was  to good to be true. I persevered though and I have to say boy did it pay off. I arrived at the hotel and was invited up to the room and was greeted at the door by a statuesque beauty in fabulous lingerie. Her hair had been straightened which was a shame as I love the curls on the profile but this was soon forgotten. "We finally meet" she said and proceeded to DFK me and it was like we old friends already. Paperwork was sorted and we moved over to the bed. The next hour was possibly the best hour I have spent with anyone from AW and she genuinely seemed to enjoy herself - I for one don't believe her holding the pillow over her face to stiffle her enjoyment was fake. Fantastic oral both ways and whilst she wouldn't allow full anal due to size she was more than happy to engage in some great anal play. First we engaged in cowgirl and then she squatted me and what a view that was, her gym work really has paid off. Even vanilla missionary wasn't vanilla as it allowed us to get our bodies really close. I agree that her price is high but believe me folks she is well worth it and I for one will be returning.