Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olinas Jessie - Bayswater  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Double009123

Price - £150/hr
Location - 5-7 mins walk from bayswater station, basement apartment,.
Venue - spacious, shower facilities offered and used, sofa in the room which was used and a mirror that's fairly big in the room, overall you can imagine the room to be fairly big and spacious.
Girl - as per pictures, natural tits and arse, petite, attractive and enthusiastic
Action - anal, toy show, OWO, Doggy, CG, RCG, mish, prone bone, CIM
Recommend - for me she is the best Thai on the market, engaging and keen to please and her service list is extensive so for an hour or so you can really try tick of several things on your list.
Link - External Link/Members Only

Offline magnetico

for me she is the best Thai on the market
Thks for the review, which other thais did you see recently?

Offline Double009123

I've seen Mint, Sarah, Donna, Lola and Mata, as always it comes down to preference and this will always be subjective for me Jessie does it spot on, Mata for the older/ mature/ milf lovers is great as well. I've never tried Mia from Olinas is she as good as Mata?

Offline magnetico

Thanks would you be able to review Mint as well?
She's got only one review on https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=160361.0 I think

Offline Double009123

Offline BillGoldberg

I've seen Mint, Sarah, Donna, Lola and Mata, as always it comes down to preference and this will always be subjective for me Jessie does it spot on, Mata for the older/ mature/ milf lovers is great as well. I've never tried Mia from Olinas is she as good as Mata?

I love Mia and she's currently the only girl in London I'll shell out money for, far better than Mata in my opinion. Mia DFKs you uninhibitedly into oblivion, Mata is far more reserved when it comes to the kissing, I also find Mia much better looking in person than Mata, who was drop dead gorgeous 10 years ago but hasn't aged that well.

YMMV

Offline Dino74

I’ve seen Mia as a threesome with both Ariel and also Catherine(now left)she had an excellent vibe if a little older. I’ve seen Donna too (as this is her thread!) as she was exactly as described above!(didn’t try anal) not much on the scene at the mo!

Offline Chorley

Thanks for the review OP.  :hi: I'm  seriously considering booking one of these girls - probably Donna - in the next few weeks.

I know that the gallery photos are shopped; not unexpected with agencies  :rolleyes:, but I also don't think the YouTube vids are that great either. It makes them look older somehow.  :unknown: Either the lightings off or the girls have too much slap on. :unknown:

Would you say Jessie looked as you expected?

Offline Double009123

Personally Jessie is very similar to the pics and videos, with some touch ups on pics to make her look slightly younger but overall very similar to pics.

Will have to try Mai soon, thanks for the recommendation BG!