Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: shygirlnextdoor stockton  (Read 1857 times)

Offline itsonlyme1955

Any body seen this girl on AW sure shes been on a few times under different names? Is she worth a punt?  ://www.adultwork.com/shygirlnextdoor

Offline nerascal

She looks like a crack whore to me.

Online Kev3773

Offline itsonlyme1955

Hope she is !! Would like any more feed back please

LICKER99

You have posted one totally shit 'review' on the wrong board and continue to do nothing else but seek info from other members about
various girls you hanker after. Sorry if this seems harsh... but for fucks sake grow a pair, get your money out and take a punt.

Online Kev3773

You'd be better off toftt then reporting back as can't see too many on here having been there  :hi:

Offline itsonlyme1955

i thought this was a forum site, to ask/seek advice from the season punter, post reviews as and when, iv not been a member for long, but im getting slated by the few !!! for doing what wrong ???

Online Kev3773

i thought this was a forum site, to ask/seek advice from the season punter, post reviews as and when, iv not been a member for long, but im getting slated by the few !!! for doing what wrong ???

Then learn from your mistakes, make a more useful contribution and happy days  :hi:

Online shaft10

Specsavers ?  :hi:

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:

Dip your toes and go and see her ,, then leave a post like the rest of us lads

Any body seen this girl on AW sure shes been on a few times under different names? Is she worth a punt?  ://www.adultwork.com/shygirlnextdoor

Offline mazbaz72

that's debatable Alfie certainly looks like a guy in pics,if he toft may find a little surprise 😀😀

Offline mazbaz72

You have posted one totally shit 'review' on the wrong board and continue to do nothing else but seek info from other members about
various girls you hanker after. Sorry if this seems harsh... but for fucks sake grow a pair, get your money out and take a punt.
and all of your 4 reviews been on the Yorkshire and humberside board ,so wtf you commenting on his for , as yours are of little or no use to us guys anyway ??????

LICKER99

and all of your 4 reviews been on the Yorkshire and humberside board ,so wtf you commenting on his for , as yours are of little or no use to us guys anyway ??????

The OP regularly posts the same shit on the Yorkshire board as well, and as I'm looking at punting up your way I keep an eye on your board.

And who the fuck made you Admin mastermind?

LICKER99

No one fuck wit

Then I'll continue to post wherever I like, within the site rules.

Online Kev3773

The OP regularly posts the same shit on the Yorkshire board as well, and as I'm looking at punting up your way I keep an eye on your board.

And who the fuck made you Admin mastermind?

Fair enough imo  :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

Look like a bloke to me  :wackogirl:

Offline happyguy48

Is it a she though  :unknown:
It's a strange photograph (only the one as well) to put on a profile so it makes you wonder if 'she' is hiding something?

ca1985

She is female, house is rough and clearly just too punt from (well I hope)
B.B. was immediately offered ‘do you wanna wear that it’s upto you’

Online Kev3773

She is female, house is rough and clearly just too punt from (well I hope)
B.B. was immediately offered ‘do you wanna wear that it’s upto you’

So did you go through with the punt after she said that ?

ca1985

I got covered oral for £15 which was a fair compromise...I blew a load and was safe doing so. But she was added too the do not touch list which unfortunately is growing.

Offline waynekerr600

I got covered oral for £15 which was a fair compromise...I blew a load and was safe doing so. But she was added too the do not touch list which unfortunately is growing.

Did she pay you the £15?

ca1985

:thumbsdown:

As I say I shot my load safely and left unharmed lol
« Last Edit: April 30, 2018, 12:58:03 pm by ca1985 »