Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Elena - Organic Remedies Southampton Row FBSM, WC1B  (Read 2267 times)

Offline Bindu

I went to Organic Remedies on Southampton Row recently. Now I understand why everybody talks about the one on Baker street.

Location: near the Russell Square tube station on a main road, WC1B 4HH.
External Link/Members Only

I just walked in without a booking. There was a nice looking, young Chinese girl sitting at the reception which increased my anticipation. I said I was looking to have a one hour massage. The cheapest option is the Swedish massage, Ł55. She said that a male therapist is free, I told her I was happy to wait for a lady. Sat down to wait for 5-10 minutes, noticed that the price list on the pillar lists the same massage for Ł50, she explained that they raised the price recently and gave me back Ł5.

WG: Elena, a Romanian girl. Her face is pretty, but not as pretty as most girls I have come across in parlours. She has a bad/naughty girl look. Her body is great, tits are small though, A cups. Her bum is perfect, big(not fat) and round. Her English is very good. I could smell that she had a smoke before we met, but just barely for 5 seconds, was not disturbing.
She works here 3 days and 2 days at Liverpool Street, all day until they close the shop.

Massage: It was great, very enjoyable. She used just the right pressure for me with the right speed. It felt sensual many times even when she was not touching intimate areas. Got a full body massage, after turning around I even got a head massage which felt odd(rubbing my hair). Then she massaged me from the front for a bit and asked if I wanted more? There was around 20 minutes left. I asked back "what more do you do?" , her reply was "no sex". I had to ask again what she actually does. She said something like Ł40 for HJ and Ł100 for B2B, I can clearly remember the latter. Not that far from here at Fantasia I got a one hour massage+B2B for Ł85. Here the full price would be Ł155. I tried to negotiate, said I would give her 40 for B2B, the answer was no. I let her massage me further maybe she'll change her mind. Eventually we agreed at 65. Her gorgeous bum was the biggest selling point for me. Didn't want to leave without playing with it. She started walking around the massage table touching me only with one or two fingers in a seducing way which I quite liked. Her HJ was a mixed bag. She held my cock in different angles and sometimes her grip was too tight. When she was holding it in 90 degrees and used medium pressure it felt great. Groping her ass and just staring at it, holding it was very arousing. I didn't get b2b only (sort of) naked hj (in panties), I think there was a misunderstanding between us. Stayed nearly one hour, didn't take a shower there.

VFM: TLDR: no
I was very satisfied with the actual service that I got, it was very enjoyable, the girl was kind and pretty and I could see that she wanted to give a good service and she did.
The reason why I will never go back is the outrages prices. I need to improve my bargaining skills, I was wondering what would have been her final offer if I just kept quiet longer after telling her my offer. She kept saying that she charges so much because she is so much better than the Chinese girls. She is good but but there are Chinese (and others) who are just as good.
Paid Ł115 altogether for a FBSM and naked HJ, feeling a bit stupid.

The overall experience was positive though.

Online sparkus

One hundred and fifteen?

OK, we've all been there but it must have been one hell of an arse mate.

Before she saw you cumming she saw you coming  :D

Offline Bindu

Her ass was a breath of fresh air after playing with Chinese bums for half a year.

I need to be prepared to leave without popping next time otherwise they can just smell the blood of a horny punter 

Online sparkus

I get round this by taking no more than I'd be prepared to pay in the shop with me.  Some of them have x-ray vision into wallets, I swear.

Offline Baxter63

"Her ass was a breath of fresh air".  Aromatic farting, too.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Online sparkus

"Her ass was a breath of fresh air".  Aromatic farting, too.

In fairness, I have chosen/not walked on the basis of arse alone, though I have at least got to use my hands/mouth/cock on it afterwards.