Found this one the other week and posted about it on the massage thread so put my money where my mouth was and took one for the team.
This was the ad that originally tempted me in...
External Link/Members OnlyBut noticed an AW profile this morning...
External Link/Members OnlyTo be honest this was a plan C after failing to get plan A and B. Sent a speculative text off and got no reply. Read the profile again with desperation setting in so made a call instead.
Called to suss things out and then again when wanting to meet. Couldn’t place accent but first call sounded soft English. Apparently its a first come first served operation which I’ve previously mentioned in reviews is something that pisses me off. I like to know I’ve a booking and won’t be messed about.
Location opposite of what I feared. Busy road and no sign of curtain twitchers.
Despite not getting much idea of what the woman looks like on her profiles I’m pretty sure it was her. Decent enough looking but don’t think she would turn heads on the street. Nice enough body with great tits. Very responsive nipples too.
Went for the massage with sex finish option which is £80/100 for the 30mins/60mins options.
Before I continue, I walked out thinking, “Neutral/positive” but by time I’d got to car was thinking “neutral/negative”.
She was a pleasant enough girl and chatted away with nothing too intrusive. Few closed doors throughout the house which was pretty standard layout for the area. Closed doors makes me wonder were others in the house. Couldn’t place her accent at all.
The massage... was what made me drift towards a negative review. Plainly speaking it wasn’t massage and I haven’t a clue what it was to be honest. Onto my front and she proceeded unprompted to owo. Average technique. Before finishing with sex.
Do I regret the punt? No. Would I go back again? No. So think neutral is as fair as I can get. I am conscious now that I never seem to give positives though.