Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Petite Sami - Birmingham  (Read 2817 times)

53 review(s) for PETITE SAMI (33 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Brazilian Martian]

Offline Craggle2012

External Link/Members Only

Read a few good reviews and a few bad ones . But she ticks the boxes for me, petite , friendly.

Central Brum location in nice flat.

Sami will talk , but I like this, better to have a chatty one than a bloody miserable can't give a shit one.

Not gorgeous but pretty I'm her own way.

60 for 30 mins

Oral with , and gave a good account .

Lots of positions , and did take it all ( 7inch approx )

Nice girl next door type ( wich I love :)

All in all very satisfying.

Have fun guys  :angelgirl:

Offline Knny

Thanks for the review.  Any kissing?

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

The reviews of this girl are a right mixed bag!

I like the look of her. She doesn't list FK, and it is ow. Ow doesn't bother me. Was there any RO? What's her pussy like? Nice and fresh? I'm tempted to try 30 mins.  :hi:

Offline Craggle2012

Hey guys

Yes kissing, piss was Nice and fresh. I was the first of the day tho. But she keeps herself clean. As mentioned before the breasts are a little deflated, not as firm and pert as others I have sampled . But not bad.
I'm pretty new to all this , what is RO  ? Also is there anywhere I can find a list of all these abbreviations?

:angelgirl:

Offline Littlefoot

I'm pretty new to all this , what is RO  ? Also is there anywhere I can find a list of all these abbreviations?

RO = reverse oral, supping from the furry cup

Sorry I’m on my phone, links not working
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:00:42 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline Craggle2012

No I never go there on working girls , I stay pretty safe , oral with.
Cheers for the link  :angelgirl:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review Craggle  :hi:

Was interested in seeing her but the amount of negative reviews put me off.

Glad to hear you enjoyed though  :thumbsup:

Offline billyjo

Read a few good reviews and a few bad ones . But she ticks the boxes for me, petite , friendly.

Central Brum location in nice flat.

Sami will talk , but I like this, better to have a chatty one than a bloody miserable can't give a shit one.

Not gorgeous but pretty I'm her own way.

60 for 30 mins

Oral with , and gave a good account .

Lots of positions , and did take it all ( 7inch approx )

Nice girl next door type ( wich I love :)

All in all very satisfying.

Have fun guys  :angelgirl:

Glad you had a good time.

I'm less than 7 inches unfortunately and had to take it very easy and she seemed unable to take my whole length, did you have to take it slowly during sex?  Did you have any problems with parking?  I ended up parking on the pavement as everywhere stated residents only parking.

Offline billyjo

Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

The reviews of this girl are a right mixed bag!

I like the look of her. She doesn't list FK, and it is ow. Ow doesn't bother me. Was there any RO? What's her pussy like? Nice and fresh? I'm tempted to try 30 mins.  :hi:

Can confirm her pussy was clean, fresh and looked very nice when I booked, I didn't perform oral on her but had her sit on my face for a while.

Offline Littlefoot

Can confirm her pussy was clean, fresh and looked very nice when I booked, I didn't perform oral on her but had her sit on my face for a while.

Thanks for that. With 17 positives may, be worth me risking £60.  :hi:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2018, 06:33:15 am by Littlefoot »

Offline Craggle2012

Glad you had a good time.

I'm less than 7 inches unfortunately and had to take it very easy and she seemed unable to take my whole length, did you have to take it slowly during sex?  Did you have any problems with parking?  I ended up parking on the pavement as everywhere stated residents only parking.

Yes she took the lot ! No worries there. Yes parking is a problem. Parked in a flat car park by some garages, didn't see any signs about resident parking there so I risked it, and all good.
She did tell me that parking was a problem for her / clients. So when it comes to the end of the short term lease , she will be moving to a place with better parking , so keep em peeled !