Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Should I review?  (Read 863 times)

Offline Yaardie

Okay straight to the point.

I've tried to make a booking on three separate occasions with a wg but none of those meets came to fruition.

1st  time was my fault as I was on a lunch break, had a horn so made a booking but didn't have enough time so had to cancel.
2nd time I literally got to the address and my battery had died ( old phone and battery had run its course so was becoming faulty)
3rd time I made my way to the address, asked for more details, no reply. Called up at scheduled time, no answer. I start to leave.

5 mins later she calls me and pretty much let's me know that she remembered the previous times when I had her waiting and so hit me with some serious karma.

I 100% accept both previous bookings were my fault, just wanted to know your opinions on this and if I should review or just leave it be?!

imtheman

If you completed the booking on the third attempt then why not review?

Offline peter purves

Okay straight to the point.

I've tried to make a booking on three separate occasions with a wg but none of those meets came to fruition.

1st  time was my fault as I was on a lunch break, had a horn so made a booking but didn't have enough time so had to cancel.
2nd time I literally got to the address and my battery had died ( old phone and battery had run its course so was becoming faulty)
3rd time I made my way to the address, asked for more details, no reply. Called up at scheduled time, no answer. I start to leave.

5 mins later she calls me and pretty much let's me know that she remembered the previous times when I had her waiting and so hit me with some serious karma.

I 100% accept both previous bookings were my fault, just wanted to know your opinions on this and if I should review or just leave it be?!

I think the above in bold is the crux of the issue.

A difficult one because as you admit her behaviour was influenced by your series of unfortunate circumstances, which in her eyes would render you as a 'timewaster'.
Hence the  :angry: :mad: phone call, which you are calling karma

Not much help  :unknown: However, I can sympathise with your battery phone dying  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 01:07:01 am by peter purves »
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Yaardie

If you completed the booking on the third attempt then why not review?

Booking wasn't completed.

Never seen her before!

Offline Yaardie

I think the above in bold is the crux of the issue.

A difficult one because as you admit her behaviour was influenced by your series of unfortunate circumstances, which in her eyes would render you as a 'timewaster'.
Hence the  :angry: :mad: phone call, which you are calling karma

Not much help  :unknown: However, I can sympathise with your battery phone dying  :dash:

Exactly!

You hit the nail right on the head, really was a series of unfortunate circumstances.

Offline peter purves

Exactly!

You hit the nail right on the head, really was a series of unfortunate circumstances.

Don't know if you are one of these types of guys who believe "it wasn't meant to be...and for good reasons to?" or 'do you think you've missed out?'

Sounds like a blessing in disguise

Offline Yaardie

Don't know if you are one of these types of guys who believe "it wasn't meant to be...and for good reasons to?" or 'do you think you've missed out?'

Sounds like a blessing in disguise

Hmm kinda.

Don't think I've missed out tbh, mainly due to the fact that all three times that she came to my attention, she was always a plan B or C

Most probably was a blessing in disguise.

I can't help but think that if I did see her on the 3rd visit I would have gotten bad service from her since she clearly had a grudge.

Offline peter purves

Hmm kinda.

Don't think I've missed out tbh, mainly due to the fact that all three times that she came to my attention, she was always a plan B or C

Most probably was a blessing in disguise.

I can't help but think that if I did see her on the 3rd visit I would have gotten bad service from her since she clearly had a grudge.

Don't want to go out against the signs,  :angelgirl: However, if you use another phone, I doubt she will recognise you....That is what I did  :P
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 01:34:44 am by peter purves »

imtheman

Never seen her before!

Put it down to fate I guess. A series of unfortunate events.

Offline smiths

Never seen her before!

A booking doesn't have to go ahead for you to be able to do a review, all that has to happen is the WG accepts a punters booking which you say she did. In this case you may of been disorganised previously but she specifically took a booking looking for some payback by purposely fucking you over. I would certainly do a negative review if that happened to me, it tells me the WG has a nasty attitude.

Offline peter purves

A booking doesn't have to go ahead for you to be able to do a review, all that has to happen is the WG accepts a punters booking which you say she did. In this case you may of been disorganised previously but she specifically took a booking looking for some payback by purposely fucking you over. I would certainly do a negative review if that happened to me, it tells me the WG has a nasty attitude.

Perhaps so??  :unknown:

What would have been even nastier is to take his money and provided a poor or no service at all if she did decide to go through with  the booking.

What seems to have happened is that she declined the booking once she realised who he was as opposed to what is being suggested above???  :unknown:
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 11:52:40 am by peter purves »

Offline smiths

What would have been even nastier is to take his money and provided a poor or no service at all if she did decide to go through with  the booking.

What seems to have happened is that she declined the booking once she realised who he was as opposed to what is being suggested above???  :unknown:

What you suggest may or may not of occurred, what IS known is she accepted his booking then fucked him over on purpose and he had travelled, as I stated as a matter of fact under UKP rules he can do a review if he so wishes.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 12:03:10 pm by smiths »

Offline Yaardie

No she didn't decline.

She probably had the number I used saved as a time waster.

When she called back after I had left and pointed out my previous attempts to book her she asked me if I stil wanted to come back in which I declined because I figured no way would I get good service after all this.

Offline peter purves

What you suggest may or may not of occurred, what IS known is she accepted his booking then fucked him over on purpose and he had travelled, as I stated as a matter of fact under UKP rules he can do a review if he so wishes.

"Almost" here -with regard to the above.

However, we cannot know for sure if it was her intention to fuck him over on purpose, perhaps she took the booking in good faith, until she remembered the number??  :unknown:

I am beginning to sound like a lawyer  :P ;)

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 12:09:21 pm by peter purves »

Offline smiths

No she didn't decline.

When she called back after I had left and pointed out my previous attempts to book her she asked me if I stil wanted to come back in which I declined because I figured no way would I get good service after all this.

You have now added a crucial detail you didn't mention before, what I read was on the third attempt you made a booking and travelled to her area then nothing until she contacted you to say she basically recalled you had fucked her about twice before and this was karma, i.e. payback. You didn't say but she asked if you still wanted the booking to which you said no as I would of done.

I would still do as negative review if it happened to me as the WG showed a bad attitude and I would of explained it in the review, other punters could then decide for themselves on the info I had supplied.

Offline Yaardie

However, we cannot know for sure if it was her intention to fuck him over on purpose, perhaps she took the booking in good faith, until she remembered the number??  :unknown:

Lol my punting lawyer.

First two times I tried to book her were last year so whether a booking takes place or not, I believe she does save numbers on her phone. Maybe shes had alot of time wasters in the past  :unknown:

Offline smiths

He has added a detail he hadn't before as I have just replied to, she asked if he still wanted the booking when she rang him. As I said I would still do a negative review if it happened to me as she had a bad attitude in my view, I don't care what her intention might of been, all I would care about is the punt didn't happen due to the WGs attitude. I very very rarely give WGs the benefit of the doubt as I don't those I do business with outside punting but what I do know is number and percentage wise WGs let me down more than anyone else I do business with.

The OP will of course decide for himself whether he does a review or not.

Offline Yaardie

You have now added a crucial detail you didn't mention before, what I read was on the third attempt you made a booking and travelled to her area then nothing until she contacted you to say she basically recalled you had fucked her about twice before and this was karma, i.e. payback. You didn't say but she asked if you still wanted the booking to which you said no as I would of done.

I would still do as negative review if it happened to me as the WG showed a bad attitude and I would of explained it in the review, other punters could then decide for themselves on the info I had supplied.

Yeah that's why I feel either maybe she was planning to see if I was serious and would actually come or a simple case of payback.

Maybe both  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Lol my punting lawyer.

First two times I tried to book her were last year so whether a booking takes place or not, I believe she does save numbers on her phone. Maybe shes had alot of time wasters in the past  :unknown:

Many WGs save punters numbers.

Offline peter purves

No she didn't decline.

:hi: Chief Inspecter Columbo here...

Just one more question  :P

So when did she give you the verbal abuse, was it after you declined her offer to see her??

Cheers!!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 12:30:10 pm by peter purves »

Offline smiths

Yeah that's why I feel either maybe she was planning to see if I was serious and would actually come or a simple case of payback.

Maybe both  :unknown:

Whichever or both would still mean I would do a negative review as all I care about is the punt wouldn't of happened due to the WG, and worse in this case you had travelled to her area.

Offline Yaardie

:hi: Chief Inspecter Columbo here...

Just one more question  :P

So when did she give you the verbal abuse, was it after you declined her offer to see her??

Cheers!!

The convo pretty much went as..
Her : " Where are you"
me : "I called at scheduled time and you didn't pick up so I left"
Her: "yes I know, I remembered you, you keep me waiting last time and cancelled ten minutes before, that's not nice "
me: "yes I know my fault but doesn't mean you should do the same"
*silence*..
Her : "well would you still like to come"
me: "Nope, bye
her: " goodnight"

Offline smiths

Her: "yes I know, I remembered you, you keep me waiting last time and cancelled ten minutes before, that's not nice "
*silence*..

Which shows me she has a bad attitude, at the least she was playing tit for tat with you, you certainly did the right thing by not punting with her in my opinion. It would still be a definite negative review off me.

Offline peter purves

*silence*..

Cheers!!

So there was no verbal  :angry: :mad: on the phone ??  :P

My own view is to leave it be - as someone suggested previously.

Whatever happened it is clear that your action or should that be in-action is ultimately the determinant factor in you not receiving a punt. The issues of whether you would have got a good service or not, the verbal karma etc does not refute that fact IMHO, even if they are all valid points on your part.

Case closed   :P

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 12:58:11 pm by peter purves »

Offline smiths

Cheers!!

So there was no verbal  :angry: :mad: on the phone ??  :P

My own view is to leave it be - as someone suggested previously.

Whatever happened it is clear that your action or should that be in-action is ultimately the determinant factor in you not receiving a punt. The issue of whether you would have got a good service or not, the verbal karma etc does not refute that fact IMHO, even if they are all valid points on your part.

Case closed   :P

There is no case to close, it comes down to what the OP wishes to do, he can review or not as he chooses.

Offline Fuzzyduck

OP is well within his rights to post a negative review and there are good cases for both the review/no review camps. It does throw up the issue of "timewasters". From SP's perspective, OP has fucked her over twice and he's now booked a 3rd time (OP - I assume you apologised after the 2nd time as well after your battery recharged). Either way, she should have ignored or declined the 3rd booking calling OP out as a timewaster but, by accepting and then calling him up after the agreed time, it means she's lost that moral high ground.

She doesn't sound like a complete bitch and, if she had apologised for acting like one, perhaps OP could've had a decent punt assuming the slate was wiped clean. Who knows?

Will leaving a fair review benefit punters and help them make informed choices. Yes.
Will leaving a review give the OP closure on this by getting it off his chest and by having the last word? Probably.
Would a review like this put me off, if she had otherwise good reviews and looked fit? Not necessarily.

Offline peter purves

This is a reasonable analysis...

OP is well within his rights to post a negative review and there are good cases for both the review/no review camps. It does throw up the issue of "timewasters". From SP's perspective, OP has fucked her over twice and he's now booked a 3rd time (OP - I assume you apologised after the 2nd time as well after your battery recharged). Either way, she should have ignored or declined the 3rd booking calling OP out as a timewaster but, by accepting and then calling him up after the agreed time, it means she's lost that moral high ground.

She doesn't sound like a complete bitch and, if she had apologised for acting like one, perhaps OP could've had a decent punt assuming the slate was wiped clean. Who knows?

Will leaving a fair review benefit punters and help them make informed choices. Yes.
Will leaving a review give the OP closure on this by getting it off his chest and by having the last word? Probably.
Would a review like this put me off, if she had otherwise good reviews and looked fit? Not necessarily.

One small point if I may, I presumed she called him to find out where he was, so not sure how she could lose the high moral ground strictly on this point?:

*silence*..

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 02:53:00 pm by peter purves »

Offline Yaardie

Good points!

No closure needed, I saw a regular Brazilian of mine straight after so didn't kill my night, just wanted opinions from you guys of if reviews should be posted in these cases

She has a strong amount of positives on here anyway with few negatives to her name.

Maybe just a case of it wasn't meant to be.

As Peter said, it may have just been a blessing in disguise!

Offline Yaardie

One small point if I may, I presumed she called him to find out where he was, so not sure how she could lose the high moral ground strictly on this point?:

Yeah 5 mins after I left, which was when the punt was supposed to start that's when she called and asked.

She either asked that curious to see if I showed or trying to funny.

But hey, shit happens. I'll leave it.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Sure, it actually sounds like she was still up for the appointment. A lot of speculation but we can only draw conclusions based on the info OP has given. We don't know whether the SP has form for this, we don't know her demeanor on the phone and we don't know if other details are missing.

She could've been with another punter which would explain why she was incommunicado until 5 mins after the agreed time (it happens) but, for me, this line is damning. She could've played it differently.

*silence*..

Offline peter purves

Sure, it actually sounds like she was still up for the appointment. A lot of speculation but we can only draw conclusions based on the info OP has given. We don't know whether the SP has form for this, we don't know her demeanor on the phone and we don't know if other details are missing.

She could've been with another punter which would explain why she was incommunicado until 5 mins after the agreed time (it happens) but, for me, this line is damning. She could've played it differently.

Fairplay - to play-ing it differently!!

Equally, you could also apply the same rule for Yaardie, especially if she felt he was blaming her and hence her riposte, as opposed to her bad [fill in the gaps...................]

*silence*..

« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:22:31 pm by peter purves »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Fairplay!!

Equally, you could also apply the same rule for Yaardie, especially if she felt she was blaming her, hence her riposte
Fair point but this isn't about a review on the OP.
I was intrigued who the SP was but I think we're done now.

Offline peter purves

Fair point but this isn't about a review on the OP.
I was intrigued who the SP was but I think we're done now.

No, of course not - but he does ask us for our own opinion on whether it is right to review or not.

At first, I wasn't sure and hence reserved judgement but my own personal opinion now is best to leave it. It is just a series of unfortunate incidents, but its still the OP's call as Smiths has pointed out.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 03:27:25 pm by peter purves »

Offline Yaardie

Yeah I'm not gonna post a review.

But this was a good discussion and I thank you guys for your opinions and input on the matter.

Since I'm not going to review if anyone is curious I can put the girls name/AW link if you want.

Offline jonny

I had the same issue once, made the appointment got to the location and bingo battery flat, luckily found a Maplin nearby and bought charger for around £20 and the guy allowed me to charge it for 5 mins. Never thought Maplin would save my day LOL