Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendations for Deep DFK  (Read 2051 times)

Chow95

Hey guys, need some new recommendations, I’m into the game long enough now to start to become picky. Can anyone recommend any British gal that provides a ‘deep’ DFK with tongues

Offline Goldfinch

I think NigelF will be along shortly-he has more knowledge than most on this subject.

Offline Mi-Go

Chow95

External Link/Members Only

Have had great tongue DFK with this lady.

damn 80 for an hour as well, but Blackpool bit out of the way for me

Offline Johndy

Offline NigelF

I think NigelF will be along shortly-he has more knowledge than most on this subject.

Best DFK I've ever had.

Both top-notch recommendations. A note on Maria - she's now also working at KSG as well: External Link/Members Only (service still very good, as per my review). Note that she worked at GFE Bury before La Maison (and KSG again before that) so here's my review to save hassle in searching (although there are many others too): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138329.0

There was a topic on this subject a few months ago and unfortunately many of my recommendations will just echo what was said (including by myself although I wouldn't recommend Nicki Young anymore) in that thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164658.0

Anyway, aside from those already mentioned this thread, my top DFK picks would be (in no particular order):
TheToriBliss - External Link/Members Only
xmanchesterfun -  External Link/Members Only
lexilou1991xxx - External Link/Members Only
Luscious leah!! - External Link/Members Only (see my review although I don't think I was critical enough of her appearance - I'll update it soon)
abbywg123 - External Link/Members Only
Ellie at Manchester Elite - External Link/Members Only (she has a few reviews on here, one of which is mine)
Miss_Poppy123 - External Link/Members Only
Laurenjamesxoxo - External Link/Members Only (see my review for salient details)
SexyRauchyKaris - External Link/Members Only (note that I think a good member here has commented that he didn't get DFK but I have seen this girl twice and DFK was good both times although perhaps not quite as good as the above girls)
Pretty_Sandra - External Link/Members Only (perhaps similar to Karis, I think others may have only got FK but I'm not sure, I certainly experienced good DFK)
Sex Kitten Estella - External Link/Members Only (I got DFK from the first visit with this girl but it wasn't top drawer however it's improved on subsequent visits. She does have a recent neutral review which is worth reading as well.)
Gabriella Dos Santos - External Link/Members Only (I've included this one just because her profile is still active even though she's still bloody abroad)

There are also a few other parlour girls such as Charlotte (External Link/Members Only) and Lauren (External Link/Members Only).

I presume you're only interested in North West based girls. If not, I do know some good options (for top DFK) in other cities such as Leeds, Birmingham and Newcastle. Also, a few touring girls.

There's still loads of girls I haven't seen yet (including the helpful recommendation above from frankc) so I personally would say my knowledge is limited in the grand scheme of things and I'm still keen to learn more.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2018, 12:34:30 am by NigelF »

Chow95

Both top-notch recommendations. A note on Maria - she's now also working at KSG as well: External Link/Members Only (service still very good, as per my review). Note that she worked at GFE Bury before La Maison (and KSG again before that) so here's my review to save hassle in searching (although there are many others too): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=138329.0

There was a topic on this subject a few months ago and unfortunately many of my recommendations will just echo what was said (including by myself although I wouldn't recommend Nicki Young anymore) in that thread: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=164658.0

Anyway, aside from those already mentioned this thread, my top DFK picks would be (in no particular order):
TheToriBliss - External Link/Members Only
xmanchesterfun -  External Link/Members Only
lexilou1991xxx - External Link/Members Only
Luscious leah!! - External Link/Members Only (see my review although I don't think I was critical enough of her appearance - I'll update it soon)
abbywg123 - External Link/Members Only
Ellie at Manchester Elite - External Link/Members Only (she has a few reviews on here, one of which is mine)
Miss_Poppy123 - External Link/Members Only
Laurenjamesxoxo - External Link/Members Only (see my review for salient details)
SexyRauchyKaris - External Link/Members Only (note that I think a good member here has commented that he didn't get DFK but I have seen this girl twice and DFK was good both times although perhaps not quite as good as the above girls)
Pretty_Sandra - External Link/Members Only (perhaps similar to Karis, I think others may have only got FK but I'm not sure, I certainly experienced good DFK)
Sex Kitten Estella - External Link/Members Only (I got DFK from the first visit with this girl but it wasn't top drawer however it's improved on subsequent visits. She does have a recent neutral review which is worth reading as well.)
Gabriella Dos Santos - External Link/Members Only (I've included this one just because her profile is still active even though she's still bloody abroad)

There are also a few other parlour girls such as Charlotte (External Link/Members Only) and Lauren (External Link/Members Only).

I presume you're only interested in North West based girls. If not, I do know some good options (for top DFK) in other cities such as Leeds, Birmingham and Newcastle. Also, a few touring girls.

There's still loads of girls I haven't seen yet (including the helpful recommendation above from frankc) so I personally would say my knowledge is limited in the grand scheme of things and I'm still keen to learn more.

you MVP bro  :thumbsup: