Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How do you feel when you see the wg flatmates after a punt?  (Read 2631 times)

Jamiepunter1

Do you feel akward or just normal..

Offline hungrypunt

I weigh em up and give em a smile, may be a punt there too :)

Offline lord bendtner

did not see the flatmate in Stevenage last year but heard conversation outside the room with a man, transpired the WG was sharing with a ladyboy, no thanks

Offline lewisjones23

whats with all your shit questions/threads?

Offline Brokenshed

I want to stop and see whether its worth seeing the flatmate for a future punt

Offline S.X. MacHine

Seemed entirely normal to me when I encountered it.
The last time I saw a Thai WGs flatmate, I made a mental note to avoid her. Not attractive. So saved myself a disappointment, I guess.

billybloo

I cannot see that it would really bother anyone, chances are the flatmate is also a wg and even if she is not then she is certain to know what is going on so would be perfectly used to seeing men leaving.  If I ever saw one would just smile, acknowledge her and then carry on leaving (mind you that is one reason I never punt in my home town just incase someone I know spots me)

Offline TomR

Happened to me a couple of times. It didn't bother me at all as I wasn't in my home town and unlikely to ever bump into them socially. Not sure how I would have felt if I had known before I started that they were there. Now that might have been different.

Offline hayneplane

normally only awkward if it transpires that you fancy the girl you saw post punt more than the one you went in the room and paid to fuck

Offline Razor Boy

Offline Donbe

I saw one a few months back after a punt, she was getting ready so I asked if she worked too. She said yeah so I visited later that day (needed some recovery time)

Online myothernameis

I never knew wg have flatmates, even if they did, this would be considered a brothel

Online myothernameis

Question is, how long will he last, and can he get more questions in, before we question why he doing this  :D :D :D :D :D

Offline nigel4498

Question is, how long will he last, and can he get more questions in, before we question why he doing this  :D :D :D :D :D

He'll be back at school soon.  :lol:

don87

Exactly my thoughts too  :dance:

Offline munterhunter

I agree..who gives a fuck? I'm there to see the wg I booked if I happen to see a fit flatmate I may decide to see her at some point in the future. Beyond that I don't give it a second's thought.
OP if you feel awkward about seeing flatmates on a punt either punt more to get used to it, only do outcalls (where you will only see the lady   you boojed) or take up another hobby where you feel less awkward!

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Offline Fangwhite11

Has happened to me twice. Both times the flat mate has also been a wg. I’ve gone back to see both at a later time as they looked better than their photoshopped pictures in the flesh.

Offline unclepokey

I saw a bird called Nicola in Watford in 2006. Quite tasty, tall Skanda type but language was awkward. She had a flatmate acting as a maid who had a face quite literally like a bag of spanners. Turned out the maid had had some fairly radical facial surgery - I don't recall why - could have been an RTA of something. Anyway I was fortified in my view that in those premises I had made the right and as it happened only choice.
Uncle Pokey

Offline Redbull4

Normally disappointed that a threesome wasn't on the cards.

Online myothernameis

Jamiepunter1 must feel awkward, now that he is banned  :cool: :cool:

Offline RobinBrod

Some time ago (18 - 24 months at least) I was with a Brazilian WG and after a couple of failed meetings (her fault) we eventually met up at her flat, close to Bond Street, and we had an excellent time. I'd booked 90 minutes and she volunteered to extend it to 3 hours as she had got it wrong. Pausing between sessions we went into the lounge / kitchen and there was another girl asleep on the sofa. She woke and joined in our chat. Put simply, for another £100 she joined us for the last hour, and was worth every penny. Sadly I never got her name, and the original WG is no longer on AW. I think her name was Sasha. It was a great moment and has gone into the memory banks.

Offline Analist

I feel the question needs to be clarified.
Is it a flatmate who is also a WG that is sharing the accommodation? This happens frequently and it doesn't bother me. I take it as a bonus opportunity to preview an aw profile in real life. A few times I've later booked the flatmate on the basis of that first impression. At the other extreme, I've had a couple of examples of EEs whom I've blissfully shagged and then asked to use the bathroom before leaving. To my surprise, another girl walks out, she's been in hiding the whole time.
The more interesting scenario is when the flatmate is not a WG, which has rarely happened to me. Once the WG was there babysitting a friend's teenage daughter. Don't know what explanation she gave for us having to leave her and spend an hour in the bedroom ...
Even more interesting would be when the flatmate is not a WG and has no clue that her flatmate is a WG. Don't think I've experienced that yet.   

Offline welshpunter17

I love it haha.. Last time it happened I stopped to say hello...

still with a semi, totally naked wandering toward the bathroom for a shower

Offline zornj

Yeah done this lol been back and ended up liking the flat mate better

Offline JonasG

Couldn't care less.

I mean they do know the score lol.

Offline unclepokey

I'm not going to bother creating a new topic BUT

After a totally orgasmic FFM with Diane of Bushey and Hope of Rushden
which had overrun by half an hour Hope and I left Diane's Bushey premises and bumped into Diane's next client. Was it Kevin? He seemed like a Kevin. How did I feel? Answer: I was on cloud 9 so didn't give a shit.
 Uncle Pokey

« Last Edit: April 06, 2018, 05:45:12 pm by unclepokey »

Offline year99man

i like it. Always nice to have a quick look at a sexy girl