Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oasis - Neasden  (Read 2165 times)

Offline bash_eer

External Link/Members Only

Anyone been here before they have many ads on vivastreet so appears they offer F/S

Offline Fredbone

Looks too good and address in a flat, close to IDEA.

Offline Baxter63

Not a flat - a double fronted shop. I've driven past it dozens of times - or should say sat outside in the traffic. You can see it on the Google map. It's a fair step from IKEA.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline Fredbone

Post code and address does not align, address show shop, but post code 200 yd down the road.

Offline Baxter63

If that's the postcode for their mail, then it has a wide range of buildings. On the map it flags 384. However the number 358 is clearly shown, as the address on the website and easily found. It's just up the road. A matter of a short walk away - a dozen shops. They're all under that post code, if you check.

It's a fair way from IKEA.
Banned reason: Anti UKP wanker Kelvin on another forum
Banned by: 90125

Offline bash_eer

Its just by the entry to A406 leading up from Blackbird Hill, I made some enquiries, there is 20 quid entrance fee and extra's are 20 each but they never told me what they are and that  I would have to discuss that in the room.

Offline magnetico

External Link/Members Only
Happy Ending Massage London is quite popular and repairs the deepest tissues and muscles of your body giving you a very refreshing feeling

What kind of "happy ending" is that ?  :dash:  :scare:

Offline MrIncredible

Was thinking of TOFTT so did a bit of extra review of the site. At least half the girl photos are taken from elsewhere and I came across a an add External Link/Members Only that they are looking for more staff. Probably going to assume this is a B/S shop and walk on by.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

It is just, only just, north of the North Circular at Neasden, looks hard to park. I looked at Google Maps Streetview and there it was.
358 NEASDEN LANE NORTH, NW10 0BT

Offline Liverpool

"Lida" is Alice Goodwin.

"Gloria" used to be a Sun Page 3 model, can't remember her name.

B&S literally everyday of the week.

Offline Joemanjoe

"Lida" is Alice Goodwin.

"Gloria" used to be a Sun Page 3 model, can't remember her name.

B&S literally everyday of the week.

looked at this a few days ago and noticed they were using Alice Goodwin and realised how fake this must all be.