Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Diana, dream girl - Oxford  (Read 461 times)

Offline Lewis

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Venue:- Cowley, Oxford.

Fee paid:- £100

Duration:- 1 hour. It was actually only 35 minutes.

Looks:- as per her photos. 20'ish Id say. Romanian. I know, I ought to have known better by now!!

This has got to be one of the worst punts I've had in quite a while.

It started off very pleasant, fee agreed beforehand was £100, which included OWO, French kissing, cum twice, full 1 hour.

However, as soon as we were naked and on the bed I was told it was an extra £20 for kissing!! I said I only had £15, would that suffice? She agreed but before I handed the money over I asked whether it was full on kissing as per her confirmation earlier. "oh no, only light pecking". "Forget it then luv" was my reply.

She was very quick with her handjob to make me cum very quickly. No sooner had I cum, she was trying to get me hard again. Hang on luv, let me play with you for a while so the old chap can recover. I knew what her game was straight away - to get me to cum twice quickly to get me out the door for the next punter to be conned.

Within a couple of mins she'd had enough of me playing with her tits and pussy. I've actually seen more life in a bag of spuds to be honest.

btw, I should mention that all through the meeting she was continually answering two telephones, or txt'ing on them. If she'd concentrated on my cock as much as her phones then we might have got somewhere.

She tried again to get me hard, but I was becoming more and more frustrated with her. One hand on my cock, the other playing with one phone, then the other one. I actually made some comment about it, but it fell on deaf ears.

She muttered something to her friend outside the door (in Romanian, so I didn't know what she was saying). Then said to me time was up as 2 men had turned up and were waiting. One to see her, and the other her friend. I protested I still had 25 mins left of the hour. Again it fell on deaf ears.

I knew this was an absolute disaster and was going nowhere. I reluctantly got dressed whilst loudly made my feelings known to her. She asked me to be quiet because of the neighbours. BOLLOCKS to the neighbours I SHOUTED. I don't give a fuck if they hear me or not. She could sense I wasn't happy, trying her best to quieten me down. I also asked for some of my money back as I hadn't had the full hour I'd paid for. She still acted deaf.

Silly now, I know. Sergie could have been downstairs with a meat cleaver or something. Fortunately he wasn't. Hopefully I made enough noise to make the other 2 blokes think twice before parting with their money and being conned like I was.

I think this is her partner in crime, as both profiles on vivastreet have been posted by the same person:-
External Link/Members Only

No wonder Oxford, and Romanians in general have such a bad reputation. Not all Romanians, I should add. I have met 3 or 4 very nice ones. But the rest have been absolutely diabolical.

« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 05:36:12 pm by Lewis »

Offline DrConners

That's a truely shit experience Lewis  :thumbsdown:

I know that not all Romanians are terrible service providers but this is a perfect example as to why they have such a bad rep on here FFS  :dash:

I guess the only positive is now you know & hope you have a better one next time. You realise her mate probaby provided exactly the same poor level of service so bullet dodged there.

You took the time to post a review so at least others can benefit from your sacrifice - Top man  :hi:

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning, though not many of us would have gone there in the first place.

And, yes, sorry, you should know better than going there, certainly for an hour.

If one really must fuck a pretty Rom, just go for a 15mins option.

The shorter bookings for Roms cost the same as the MK parlours, which do at least have some reasonable SPs.