Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Diamond Serena - Coventry  (Read 2052 times)

9 review(s) for Diamond Serena (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline dudezilla

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Booking
1 hour £80

Comms
Booked the day before, confirmed in the morning - email - no reply, text - replied straight away.

The venue
Smart flat in Cov city centre. You can park in one of the flat spaces, but there's a pay and display around the corner if you're being discreet.

The girl
The photos on the profile are clearly her, but with some assistance with makeup etc.
The reality, she's the girl next door that you'd fuck if given the chance, but not a head turner.
Slightly plump, pale skin, big tits, little trim patch of pubic hair.

The meet
Now I did check out the reviews on here before i went that she was a bit dominant. If you go to her thinking that you'll call the shots, you might have a row.
To be honest at £80 for the hour,  I rolled with it and I'm glad I did.
Her service is what I'd call Mild Dom - lots of nibbling, biting, pinching and a stranglehold at one point. (If you bruise easily, avoid this punt!). Oral was with...but OK.
The sex was good though, she has her way and pushes you to where she wants you and then fucks you very well. Cowgirl (Squatting so she doesn't flatten the wind out of you), Face to face on your lap, Doggy, Missionary and from behind against the wall - the sight of her tits waving pushed me over.

Bit of chat and round two - more cowgirl - this time very deep and fast, doggy and finish against the wall.

The girl is a student and this was very much like an old school college fuck.

I enjoyed it - i went with the flow - i got my hour's worth and came twice but as I said it might not be everyone's cup of tea.

MarcT

Nice review Dudezilla  :drinks:

What is your take on her age please?  :unknown:  AW Profile states 21,  but yourself  and others have mentioned that pics are enhanced, so would appreciate your opinion.

The quest continues.

Offline dudezilla

I'd say pretty close - she's still studying her degree (or so she says) so it's going to be 21/22

the issue with the pics is that she had makeup and hair done and pro lighting
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 09:12:18 pm by dudezilla »

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review dz, i do prefer a dominant wg. Adds more spice to the dance so to speak, quick question what her english like :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 30, 2018, 10:22:03 pm by azrael »

Offline dudezilla

English is OK...not a great chatter though

MarcT

I'd say pretty close - she's still studying her degree (or so she says) so it's going to be 21/22

the issue with the pics is that she had makeup and hair done and pro lighting

Thanks  :drinks: Glad you enjoyed, with the mild dom aspect she sounds like a good alternative to the Coventry Polish stables, so up the FS HL she goes.  :thumbsup:

The quest continues

Offline Talbear

Ive seen her 3 times now... and I think she’s brilliant...

Fantastic at grinding away when she’s on top... and at £80 for the hour fantastic value..!  :drinks:

Offline Talbear

Not in my opinion.... more LFK.... but she makes you work for it..!!

Offline bookkeeper07

How close is she to Coventry Centre-Bus Station

Offline ScouserRod

about ten minutes walk from Pool Meadow