Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: April95 from Thornaby  (Read 1405 times)

glassperv

External Link/Members Only

Well without trying to sound like a pimp and a 10 year old girl I have unearthed an absolute diamond here.

Location.

This was a new housing estate in Thornaby with plenty of parking but beware if you have a works van like I do as her house faces the road. I parked mine well away from the scene.

The meet.

I knocked on the door and I April promptly opened it and welcomed me in wearing just a nightie. I have to say at this point I thought very nice. I asked if I could use shower and she took me to the bathroom, turned shower on and showed me where towels etc were and left me to it.

After my clean down I was shouted up to a 3rd floor which basically had a double bed and TV in it. April is a very chatty and nice girl.  The more I looked at her the more I thought 'your hot' and when she took the nightie off I couldn't believe the body. She has some new false boobs and they are amazing.

I paid the girl and got down and dirty. She did ask what I like and I'm easy as GFE is as far as I go.

We laid on the bed together and had some nice kissing and touching before I went down on her. Her pussy is nice and she was very clean. After  a while she said your turn and she does give a nice sensual blowjob which I really enjoyed. As I only had 30 mins I thought I'd better get on with it so asked for a rubber and got her in the missionary position. After this I rolled her on her side and shagged her that way which she said she'd never experienced before. It is my favourite as the legs are spread apart and the sight is something to behold. It didn't take much longer before I shot my load.

I have to say at this point that April does have a few tattoo's but I think I would call it more body art as its very tastefully done.

I'd have to say that after 3 years of punting April has been one of my better punts. She is a pleasant girl and has the most amazing body (trust me) and deserves to be respected.

I am always dubious of feedback on AW but thus feedback was spot on.

Overall a very nice meet and can't wait to do it again.

Sorry if I'm still writing like a 10 year old girl but this is me. Have fun boys!

Offline tynetunnel

This sounds like exactly the sort of punt I’m up for. Thanks for your review   :)

Offline maxxblue

Such a shame she has fakes.  :thumbsdown:

Offline Dimond dave

:hi:g

Sounds like a hot little punt there bud ,,, she's on my todo list  :yahoo:

glassperv

« Last Edit: March 31, 2018, 08:25:06 am by glassperv »

glassperv

Such a shame she has fakes.  :thumbsdown:

What ya mean by this buddy fakes?

Offline johnny34

Online Kev3773

glassperv

Shit yeah thought he meant she had fake profiles or something.... Jeez I need to go back to bed sorry buddy