Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Yorkshire Milf Hanah Scarborough.  (Read 841 times)

3 review(s) for HannahSmith40 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Big monster

External Link/Members Only

I have visited Yorkshire Milf Hanah a couple of times in Scarborough. The first time I went I booked 30 minutes for £70. I phoned her and then I got a text where I was given the post code and it is literally right in the town centre but just away from all the shops etc. Very easy to find. Up a flight of stairs to her flat then up another set of stairs. I met Hanah in the bedroom looking as gorgeous as she does on cam. I had webcammed with Hanah a few times previously and it was like meeting an old friend, but a very sexy friend. I asked Hanah if she would wear a certain type of clothing as I have a fetish with that, she duly obliged, Then started some kissing and fondling a bit before she pushed me onto the bed and performed owo. That look she gives me is amazing, she also has a gorgeous pair of big natural boobs and they got some attention. Then she wanted me to fuck her, how could I resist, me on top first before some very hot and horny doggy. Then it was condom off and more oral and hand job with loads of lube until I came all over her massive tits. Hanah had me on the verge of cumming for long enough before I exploded, she knows what shes doing. I can't wait until I go again as I am an hours drive away but its well worth it. Treat her right and she will work wonders with you!

Hidden Image/Members Only

STAR-LORD

I have visited Yorkshire Milf Hanah a couple of times in Scarborough. The first time I went I booked 30 minutes for £70. I phoned her and then I got a text where I was given the post code and it is literally right in the town centre but just away from all the shops etc. Very easy to find. Up a flight of stairs to her flat then up another set of stairs. I met Hanah in the bedroom looking as gorgeous as she does on cam. I had webcammed with Hanah a few times previously and it was like meeting an old friend, but a very sexy friend. I asked Hanah if she would wear a certain type of clothing as I have a fetish with that, she duly obliged, Then started some kissing and fondling a bit before she pushed me onto the bed and performed owo. That look she gives me is amazing, she also has a gorgeous pair of big natural boobs and they got some attention. Then she wanted me to fuck her, how could I resist, me on top first before some very hot and horny doggy. Then it was condom off and more oral and hand job with loads of lube until I came all over her massive tits. Hanah had me on the verge of cumming for long enough before I exploded, she knows what shes doing. I can't wait until I go again as I am an hours drive away but its well worth it. Treat her right and she will work wonders with you!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Was that really necessary?  :unknown:

Offline Scarboroughdude

Hannnah seems to be like Marmite, she either likes you and gives yo a great time or she is utterly crap and cant be arsed, she was great with me but a few others have reviewed her and not been impressed.