Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Katie From Diamond Dollz - Manchester  (Read 638 times)

Offline bigboy

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £40+£10 OWO

Had Katie on my list for a while but i kept missing the days she worked and when i caught her on a specific day i had to go. Buzzed myself in the back door which i prefer and is very discreet. i was introduced to three ladies Jade, Bonnie and Katie. Went for katie she was curvy with nice tits and bum and is also local but on the other side of Manchester.

Walking behind her as we entered the room and her ass looked great as we both in i decided for a shower, after i was done and dried i layer on the bed waiting for Katie. Was not long till she came in then she sat on the bed complementing my cock and asking what i like and if i want OWO. Not very often i get asked for OWO at Diamonds and i took up on the offer for a extra £10. Got myself ready as she straight away had her warm mouth around my cock. She was a good at licking my balls, cock the lot while watching her head bop on my cock.

after a while she asked if i wanted sex so i asked for her to go on top and with no bother she did. On goes the condom and on top as she guides  her pussy on my cock nicely sitting on it as she was bouncing on me. I asked to take her bra off so i could feel and suck her tits. The rhythm was speeding up as i was holding her ass watching her in the mirror.

Next was missionary i went slow to paste myself then speeded it up watch my cock in her pussy. Doggy was next and a didn't hold back as i was going for it watching myself in the mirror, squeezing katies bum too. We went back to missionary and a was real going for it while squeezing her tits. Katie was screaming and shouting "fuck" i had to slow myself down because the feeling was to good.

Then still in her pussy i was going deep and slow so she could feel every inch of me. Katie was taking this good till i cummed as i was still going as i was looking at her face and which said it all (i fucked katie good). Not going to say what happen but after i cummed WOW....We both cleaned up and went in the shower as i was watching her was her pussy....nice. After i went in because we was both sweaty.

Recomendation: Yes....but not on my favourites
« Last Edit: March 29, 2018, 12:44:07 am by bigboy »